Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Katrina Survivors and Cleanup Workers Wait for Money

http://www.accountingweb.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=101463

Katrina Survivors and Cleanup Workers Wait for Money

AccountingWEB.com - Nov-8-2005 - Gulf Coast residents who weathered Hurricane Katrina and the immigrants who flooded in to clean up the mess are playing a waiting game, and their patience has run out.
    Mississippi and Louisiana residents who lost their homes and businesses are waiting for their insurance checks; workers, many of them illegal immigrants, are still waiting for paychecks after weeks of work.

Meanwhile, the federal government is waiting for $3.7 billion from the state of Louisiana as repayment for its hurricane relief costs. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) may be waiting the longestâ€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think I posted this story somewhere on the site or, at least, one similar to this and my reaction about those illegals that, if they had not broken laws and paid someone to bring them here for those jobs, they wouldn't have a need to worry about not being paid. The old saying, "You get what you pay for" is appropriate here.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My heart goes out to residents of NO who've lost everything. As for the illegal who spent $2400 to be smuggled in, I feel no sympathy for him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)