Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I know 2ndAmendsis.

It's quite a scary picture is'nt it. I can only hope and PRAY that the elections give way to patriotic Americans who love their country and not their wallet.

Reps. like Tancredo give me hope. We need to get control of immigration to secure the country. I hope the war in Iraq can be resolved soon. I am going to be a wreck up until the elections.
    Who's your NJ Rep, CC?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep.Chris Smith. He's got a C average on immigration. I wish his standpoint would get a bit better for us. We the American people are the one's getting hurt by this problem. We are the voters not the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll probably be a wreck after the elections too!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I'll probably be a wreck after the elections too!
    I know, CC, but try to calm down a bit if possible. We can only focus and work to get the job done and handle the problems that fall into our laps afterwards.

We're a strong, courageous, determined group of Americans! Together we are unbeatable.

I know what you mean 2ndAmendsis.

I'm so glad I found this forum to discuss the issues that mean a great deal to all of us.

I know word is spreading and America is waking up. We want our country back and we can get it back if we keep fighting for it!

It's times like these you learn to appreciate the country, the sacrifices made now and in the past and not to take your freedom for granted!

I think alot of people take freedom for granted.

yup....
    Can you see how both our Invasion of ILLEGALS and this war are now linked together? This freakin administration & the last 2 rotten administrations and every Congress within this time span has plunked us down right into the middle of the fight of our lives and for our Sovereignty!!![/quote]

this has been in the making for years...as least to father B
    and you'd be surprised at all the people involved

Click here: Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on ... _Relations
    The Council on Foreign Relations
    The Council on Foreign Relations, as well as the Royal Institute of International Affairs in London, came about as a result of a meeting on May 30, 1919, at the Hotel Majestic in Paris. Some of the fifty participants were Edward M. House, Harold Temperley, Lionel Curtis, Lord Eustace Percy, Herbert Hoover, Christian Herter, Paul Warburg, and American academic historians James Thomson Shotwell of Columbia University, Archibald Coolidge of Harvard and Charles Seymour of Yale.Formally established in 1921, it is one of the most powerful private organizations with influence on U.S. foreign policy. It has about 4,000 members, including former national security officers, professors, former CIA members, elected politicians, and media figures. The CFR is not a formal institution within U.S. policy making.
    Board of Directors and Membership

OFFICE NAME
    Board Member Madeleine K. Albright
    Board Member Tom Brokaw
    Board Member Richard C. Holbrooke
    Board Member Joseph S. Nye, Jr.

CFR's Plan to Integrate the U.S., Mexico and Canada
    http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/j ... 07-13.html

Trilateral Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission
    The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, founded in 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who pushed the idea of including Japan at the Bilderberg meetings he was attending but was rebuffed. Along with Zbigniew Brzezinski and a few others, including from the Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations and the Ford Foundation, he convened initial meetings from which grew the Trilateral organisation.
    Membership
    The three current chairmen are:
    Tom Foley, North America (Democratic Congressman, former speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and ambassador to Japan)
    Peter Sutherland, Europe (Irish businessman and former politician associated with the Fine Gael party; former Attorney General of Ireland and European Commissioner in the first Delors Commission; former director general of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the precursor to the World Trade Organization)
    Yotaro Kobayashi, Pacific Asia (chairman of the Fuji Xerox company)

Some other people who are or have been members:
    Georges Berthoin (International Chairman of the European Movement from 1978-1981)
    Ritt Bjerregaard (Danish Social Democrat MP, member of various cabinets; European Commissioner for Environment, Nuclear Safety and Civil Protection in the Santer Commission from 1995 to 1999)
    John H. Bryan (former CEO of Sara Lee bakeries, affiliated with the World Economic Forum and part of the Board for Sara Lee, Goldman Sachs, General Motors, British Petroleum and Bank One)
    Zbigniew Brzezinski (US National Security Advisor to U.S. President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981)
    James E. Burke (CEA of Johnson & Johnson from 1976 to 1989)
    George H.W. Bush (former President of the United States)
    Frank Carlucci (President of Carlyle Group, US Secretary of Defense from 1987 to 1989)
    Jimmy Carter (former President of the U.S.)
    Catherine Ann Bertini (former United Nations Under Secretary General in Management, former Director of World Food Program)
    Gerhard Casper (constitutional scholar, faculty member at Stanford University; successor trustee of Yale University and part of the Board of Trustees of the Central European University in Hungary)
    Dick Cheney (current vice-president of the US)
    Bill Clinton (former President of the U.S.)
    William Cohen (Republican Congressman and Senator, U.S. secretary of Defense under President Clinton)
    Tim Collins (CEO of Ripplewood Holdings LLC investment company; also part of the Yale Divinity School and Yale School of Management board of advisors and US-Japan non-profit organizations)
    Bill Emmott (former editor of The Economist magazine)
    Dianne Feinstein (Democratic US Senator, former mayor of San Francisco, member of the Council on Foreign Relations; ranking member of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Homeland Security)
    Martin Feldstein (Professor of economics at Harvard University; president and CEO of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER); chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers from 1982 to 1984; former director of the Council on Foreign Relations; member of the Bilderberg Group and of the World Economic Forum, etc.)
    Hugh Fletcher (Chancellor of Auckland University and CEO of Fletcher Challenge)
    David Gergen (political consultant and presidential advisor during the Republican administrations of Nixon, Ford and Reagan; also served as advisor to Bill Clinton)
    Allan Gotlieb (Canadian ambassador to Washington from 1981 to 1989, chairman of the Canada Council from 1989 to 1994)
    Bill Graham (former Canadian Minister of National Defence and Minister of Foreign Affairs under Paul Martin; since 2006, interim parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party)
    Hank Greenberg (former chairman and CEO of American International Group (AIG), the world's largest insurance and financial services corporation)
    Mugur Isarescu (Governor of the National Bank of Romania since 1990 and prime minister from December 1999 to November 2000; he worked for the Minister of Foreign Affairs then for the Romanian Embassy in the US after the 1989 Romanian revolution)
    Henry Kissinger (US diplomat, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State in the Nixon administration and Ford administration; practiced Realpolitik and main actor of the US foreign policy from 1969 to 1977)
    Otto Graf Lambsdorff (Chairman of the German Free Democratic Party from 1993 to 1998; Economic Minister for West Germany from 1977 to 1984)
    Liam Lawlor (Irish politician who resigned from the Fianna Fáil party; died in a car-crash in Moscow in 2005)
    Pierre Lellouche (French MP of the conservative Union for a Popular Movement party led by Nicolas Sarkozy)
    Jorge Braga de Macedo
    Kiichi Miyazawa (Japanese Prime minister in 1991-1993; Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1974 to 1976, Chief Cabinet Secretary from 1984 to 1986, Minister of Finance in 1987 and again from 1999 to 2002)
    Akio Morita (co-founder of Sony Corporation; vice-chairman of the Keindanren (Japan Federation of Economic Organizations) and member of the Japan-U.S. Economic Relations Group)
    Andrzej Olechowski (Polish director of Euronet, USA; on the supervisory boards of Citibank Handlowy and Europejski Fundusz Hipoteczny; president of the Central European Forum; deputy governor of the National Bank of Poland from 1989 to 1991; minister of Foreign Economic Relations from 1991 to 1992; minister of Finance in 1992 and of Foreign Affairs from 1993 to 1995; economic advisor to president Lech Walesa from 1992 to 1993 and in 1995, etc.)
    Carl Palme
    Lucas Papademos (European Central Bank Vice-president)
    Lee Raymond (ExxonMobil (Former CEO and Chairman, vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Enterprise Institute, director of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., director and member of the Executive Committee and Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute)
    Mary Robinson (elected president of Ireland from 1990 to 1997 as a candidate for the Labour party; United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997 to 2002)
    David Rockefeller (Chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank board from 1969 to 1981 and its CEO from 1969 to 1980; vice-director of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1949 to 1985, vice-president from 1950 to 1970 and chairman from 1970 to 1985, now honorary Chairman; a life member of the Bilderberg Group)
    Gerard C. Smith (first U.S. Chairman of the Commission; chief U.S. delegate to the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks of 1969)
    Jessica Stern (former NSC staff member, author, and lecturer at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government)
    George Vasiliou (President of the Republic of Cyprus from 1988 to 1993, founder and leader of the Cypriot United Democrats party)
    Francisco Pinto Balsemão
    Maldonado Gonelha
    Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa (Leader of the Social Democratic Party (Portugal) from 1996 to 1999.
    Miguel Sousa Soares (Management Consultant, EMPORDEF,MDN, Portugal) from 2005.
    Paul Volcker (Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987, main actor of the transition from Keynes-based policy to monetarist-based policy)
    Paul Wolfowitz (President of the World Bank and a prominent member of the neo-conservatives in Washington)
    Isamu Yamashita
    Lorenzo Zambrano (Mexican chairman and CEO of CEMEX since 1985, the third largest cement company of the world; member of the board of IBM, Citiroup, etc.)
    Robert Zoellick (Deputy Secretary of State, formerly the U.S. Trade Representative.)

World Trade Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Organization
    The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an international, multilateral organization, which sets the rules for the global trading system and resolves disputes between its member states; all of whom are signatories to its approximately 30 agreements.

Since its inception in 1995, the WTO has been a major focus for protests by civil society groups in many countries. See criticism.
    Criticism

The stated aim of the WTO is to promote free trade and stimulate economic growth. Many people argue that free trade does not make ordinary people's lives more prosperous but only results in the rich (both people and countries) becoming richer. WTO treaties have also been accused of a partial and unfair bias toward multinational corporations and wealthy nations.Critics contend that small countries in the WTO wield little influence, and despite the WTO aim of helping the developing countries, the influential nations in the WTO focus on their own commercial interests. They also claim that the issues of health, safety and environment are

then you have SPP.GOV
    WORKING MEMBERS
    Carlos Gutierrez -Secretary of Commerce
    Michael Chertoff -Secretary of Homeland Security
    Condoleezza Rice-Secretary of State
    Fernando Canales -Secretario de Economía
    Carlos Abascal -Secretario de Gobernación
    Luis Ernesto Derbéz -Secretario de Relaciones Exteriores
    David L. Emerson -Minister of Industry
    Anne McLellan -Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
    Pierre Stewart Pettigrew- Minister of Foreign Affairs

NAFTA
    ALL THESE TREATIES HAVE SOLD US OUT...
    ###NOTE.. JOHNSON &JOHNSON AND Ford Motor Company Fund ONE OF LA RAZ'S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS

READ IF YOU WANT TO PUT TOGETHER BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK TO SEE THE DECEPTION AND HOW FAR BACK IT GOES

[/b]
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Sis,

You are our main ALIPAC Rep for NJ.

Please make phone contact with the Kean campaign and see if you can get a completed ALIPAC Survey out of them fast for us.

We need to determine if we can count on Kean to oppose Guest Worker and the S. 2611 crowd.

If Kean is willing to stand with the public on the issue of illegal immigration we can get some support their way, but we need to move fast.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sis,

You are our main ALIPAC Rep for NJ.

Please make phone contact with the Kean campaign and see if you can get a completed ALIPAC Survey out of them fast for us.

We need to determine if we can count on Kean to oppose Guest Worker and the S. 2611 crowd.

If Kean is willing to stand with the public on the issue of illegal immigration we can get some support their way, but we need to move fast.

W
    Okey Dokey

FERGUSON

2ndamendsis
    HIS OFFICE IS UP IN WARREN/WATCHUNG...I STOPPED BY HIS OFFICE IN AUGUST OR SEPT. TO SPEAK WITH HIM
    in reguards to immigration...but he was in Washington. I spoke to his secretary and relayed my corncerns about this debate and I was also concerned he would stand a chance of losing the election if he didn't address his position...she said she would relay my concerns. I have recieved a few e-mails from him and he voted for border fence...if I can find the letters I will post...but I lost contents of filing cabinet about a month ago ...so I'll have to see if one of my other mailboxes has a copy....
    good luck
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: FERGUSON

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    2ndamendsis
    HIS OFFICE IS UP IN WARREN/WATCHUNG...I STOPPED BY HIS OFFICE IN AUGUST OR SEPT. TO SPEAK WITH HIM
    in reguards to immigration...but he was in Washington. I spoke to his secretary and relayed my corncerns about this debate and I was also concerned he would stand a chance of losing the election if he didn't address his position...she said she would relay my concerns. I have recieved a few e-mails from him and he voted for border fence...if I can find the letters I will post...but I lost contents of filing cabinet about a month ago ...so I'll have to see if one of my other mailboxes has a copy....
    good luck
    HOT

He could NOT vote for the border fence as he's NOT a US Senator or Rep He's a "state Senator" and they had nothing to do with the Fence legislation. Where did you get that info from? It's not accurate.

We spoke to his office today. Will see what pans out.
    Menendez should be deported...if only that were possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast