Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M TALKING ABOUT FERGUSON

2ndamendsis
    I'M SORRY...I WAS TALKING ABOUT FERGUSON....THAT'S WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT....
    can't find menendez'S letter.... here is lautenberg's which was just about the same as menendez

Subj: Responding to your message
    Date: 10/21/06 4:01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Thank you for contacting me about our nation's immigration laws . I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

The safety, security, and economic stability of our country are paramount concerns , and can be threatened if immigration is not controlled carefully. Recently, the Senate passed the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006" (S. 2611). The bill authorizes significantly increased border security and requires employers to verify employees' identities through a Federal Government system. This bill does not grant amnesty, but instead creates a process of earned legalization for illegal immigrants who have been living and working in the U.S. Applicants must wait six years to apply for this status adjustment, pay fines and past-due taxes, demonstrate English proficiency, and pass a background check. They must begin this process at the "back of the line , " behind those who have applied to enter this country legally.
    I supported this legislation because I believe we need a comprehensive approach to immigration reform-one that addresses border security as well as the status of currently undocumented immigrants and the future flow of guest workers . Thank you again for contacting me.
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

HOT

That comatose moron sent me the exact same letter! And that was months ago. Think they'd change the form letters by now. He doesn't remember his ass from his elbow anymore. Like I said before, they stuck a rod up his backside and propped him up. What a farce. However, he's always been a farce. I met him years ago and we had a not very pleasant conversation. He never could answer my questions then and nothing's changed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HOT

That comatose moron sent me the exact same letter! And that was months ago. Think they'd change the form letters by now. He doesn't remember his ass from his elbow anymore. Like I said before, they stuck a rod up his backside and propped him up. What a farce. However, he's always been a farce. I met him years ago and we had a not very pleasant conversation. He never could answer my questions then and nothing's changed.
    HAHAHAHHAHA...YOU ARE FUNNY......
    DON'T BE SURPRISED IF MENENDEZ SENDS YOU THE SAME LETTER...THEY HAVE THE SAME SECRETARY........ :P
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123