Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennedy, McCain hide behind blond corpse

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54443

Kennedy, McCain hide behind blond corpse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: February 27, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

Mychal Massie

As America sat smitten with the residual spectacle of the human tragedy, i.e., the train wreck that was sadly the life of Anna Nicole Smith, Ted Kennedy and a small army of lobbyists were putting the finishing touches on a comprehensive immigration-reform bill that will make it even easier for illegals to become citizens, with weaker enforcement provisions than in the highly criticized S.2611 legislation approved by the Senate last year.

I could ask 100 well-educated, presumably well-informed individuals what last year's version of S.2611 was and what the effect of same would be – and I'll bet faschnachts to brie and pink champagne spritzers that not one of those polled would have a clue.

However, ask these same people anything – from the late Miss Platinum's shoe size to who was either foolish enough or desperate enough to be intimately (ahem) involved with her – and every one of them would be able to discuss same.

Ask them why it is necessary to even have immigration-reform in the first place – they would stutter and stammer for an answer. Asking these same 100 individuals why the airwaves are polluted with the pathetic images of life's road kill – who are willing to further reduce themselves and make a mockery of the judicial system for a few bucks and 15 minutes of face time on camera – and they would have no difficulty responding.

Herein lies the tragedy: Preachers to principals to technicians to candlestick makers can speak in worthless detail pursuant to that which is of no benefit whatsoever. But when it comes to being informed and knowledgeable about that which is of paramount importance to each individual, they are as miserably ignorant.

My point is this: You, America, may be sleeping – you may be laughing and gossiping away – awash in the latest version of "it was a wasted life" – but those who are committed to controlling your every breath and action are not so caught up.

While the print media, talk radio, the networks and the cable news networks are going 24/7 with the Smith spectacle – Kennedy and his lobbyists, with the help of John McCain, the ACLU, La Raza and several other ultra-liberal groups, including the Service Employees International Union, drafted the referenced bill, which the Washington Times reports could conceivably be ready for floor action in April ("Senate illegals bill near complete"; Charles Hurt, Feb. 22).

My question is: Which is more important – a bleach-blond corpse whose life was a series of episodic train wrecks, or tens of millions of illegal lawbreakers getting a pass? With the increasing of the minimum wage, who thinks this nocturnal act of treason by Kennedy, McCain, et al., is in any way designed to help poorly educated whites and blacks? This is an attempt to find an obedient underclass that will do as they are told – at least for the immediate future. But more on that thought in the next column.

The media are spending time on Smith, I've heard it said, because Smith is newsworthy – to which I inquire "in what way?" Besides lining your cat's litter box with the paper it is printed on, or using the sleeves the paper is delivered in on rainy days as a fill bag when walking Fido – just what makes it newsworthy?

You better wake up America, because the media are calling the tune, and you are dancing the dance. Kennedy, McCain, the ACLU and a supportive George Bush are about to do to us the same thing the pathetic losers claim as sufficient reason to be awarded custody of Smith's daughter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    My question is: Which is more important – a bleach-blond corpse whose life was a series of episodic train wrecks, or tens of millions of illegal lawbreakers getting a pass?
    The answer is a REAL no brainer! It has been ridiculous the amount of coverage this Anna Nichol fiasco has gotten!

Media needs to cover the problems with the immigration laws.

Banned
    Who owns the media?

Do I even need to follow up that query?

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    ha, ha, ha, ha, so true, so true.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Who owns the media?

Do I even need to follow up that query?
    NO CROCKET, NO NEED!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK WERE WATCHING THE ACADAMY AWARDS THE OTHER NIGHT, YOU KNOW, ALL THE ONES THAT WORK SO HARD THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO WATCH THE NEWS or hit the internet to find out whats happening.

Well they could have gotton out alot of faxes in the time they spent watching that useless crap.

When my sister tell me shes working to hard to know whats going on ,I say you go to the show every weekend, play cards once a week, can't you even give up one day or evening for your country? No shes two busy filling her head with useless crap.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Same thing here...I can't get my neice to do anything about this, and I've given up on her....I don't bother sending her anything anymore.

She will be the one living when the population turns to 600 million and won't be able to understand anyone.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Same thing here...I can't get my neice to do anything about this, and I've given up on her....I don't bother sending her anything anymore.

She will be the one living when the population turns to 600 million and won't be able to understand anyone.
    [/quote

Ya pretty sad HUH!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)