Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kentucky - Nuns gather in favor of immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Kentucky - Nuns gather in favor of immigration

Nuns gather in favor of immigration
    Updated: Apr 27, 2012 8:34 PM EDT
    By Sarah Eisenmenger - email

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Kentucky nuns gathered under a billboard to sing, pray and add their voices to the immigration debate.

The sisters of Loretto assembled to bring attention to their continued work for justice.

They have been focusing their attention on the plight of immigrants by using a billboard on the corner of Preston St.and Breckinridge in Smoketown.

The billboard shows a verse from the Bible, Matthew 25:35, which says, "I was a stranger and you welcomed me." They have altered the sign to cross out the word stranger and have inserted immigrant above it.

One of the sisters Barbara Nicholas said, "We are hoping to encourage our legislators to proceed with immigration reform and make things really good for all people."

The sisters of Loretto are celebrating their community's 200th anniversary this week.

Nuns gather in favor of immigration - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Misleading. The nuns gathered to support ILLEGAL immigration.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are registered "Migrant" activists. the MSM just says they are nuns, not activists. Another misleading propaganda psy-op from the MSM. JMO
    Sisters of Loretto

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Not to be confused with Sisters of Loreto.
    Sisters of Loretto or the Loretto Community is a Catholic religious institute, which, according to their mission statement, "strive[s] to bring the healing Spirit of God into our world" and is committed "to improving the conditions of those who suffer from injustice, oppression, and deprivation of dignity".[1] Based in the rural community of Nerinx, Kentucky, the organization maintains chapters in 16 U.S. states and the countries of Bolivia, Chile, China, Ghana, Peru and Pakistan. To conduct its charitable activities, the group holds NGO status with the United Nations. Strongly committed to social justice, the Loretto Community opposes nuclear weaponry and proliferation, and advocates for migrant workers and torture victims of oppressive regimes.

The Sisters of Loretto are sometimes confused with the Sisters of Loreto, whose members included Mother Teresa of Calcutta. The two orders are not related.

Sisters of Loretto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tax exempt status, committing Federal Felonies, Sounds like the "Sisters of Loraza" need someone to explain the federal laws and Tax laws to them!

"I was a immigrant, and you welcomed me!"

I sure the hell didn't!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn