Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kidnapper 'inadvertently' released from jail before trial, feds think he fled to Mexi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, I can see you staying but I think some of your kids and grandkids might want to survive somehow. It's a far-fetched concern but when you lock out, you also lock in.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banks make tons of money off illegals. They transfer huge amounts of money to Mexico - charging for it. Also, many illegals have bank accounts AND don't forget money laundering. If you think that conservative looking bank is not laundering drug money, think again. Some are not doing it knowingly, but some are. Some are just turning a blind eye.

Banks court the illegal money - why do you think they hire those 'bi-llingual' ladies to work in banks. Most have at least one.

Banks handle the accounts for all the large employers of illegals. All that monies running through the banks.

It is commonly thought (known) many of these small businesses our state allows illegals to run are nothing but money laundering facilities. These get run through the banks. Think about the statement from the man at the Sales Tax office 'Most of the people getting sales tax permits (license to do business), can't speak English. Is there that much need for yet, another tire shop, tamale stand, dress shop, pinata/party rental, etc. etc.

We have to really think about all the people benefiting from this - and it is staggering. Don't assume because they should be legitimate or look legitimate or the manager/owner sits in the Amen corner on Sunday - that it IS honest and honorable.

Also, I would bet any loans made to illegals is backed by the federal government.

I don't think the American people realize the scope of the deception of 'legitimate' business in illegal immigration.

So, lots of banks would be seriously affected if the illegals were sent home - lots of them.

As for the wall keeping us in - it is a point to ponder

Many years ago, there was man interviewed, some sports figure I think. The asked him where he would want to be in case of a nuclear attack. He said, 'Somewhere I can say - what was that?"

So, I think people would attempt to flee anywhere and any direction - away - they could.

I have not thought about the case of nuclear attack, but there are scenarios. What about 'civil unrest'? It certainly might be coming. What about our very own government - it is something I consider.

But, again my opinion, unless there are lots of personnel on the border, it will not be much of a deterrent - coming or going.

I'm fine with the going, open the gates and let them out. The coming, well, that has to be ground to a halt by all means necessary, whatever it takes.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12