Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kilby Suggests Pardons For Border Patrol Agents

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_100810.asp

Kilby Suggests Pardons For Border Patrol Agents
    posted January 31, 2007

Senator Tommy Kilby (D-Wartburg) introduced a resolution calling on President Bush to pardon two Border Patrol Agents who pursued and shot a Mexican drug smuggler.

“These two men were acting to protect America,” Mr. Kilby said. “Their job required them to pursue this drug smuggler and prevent his entry into the United States. Now, the government is prosecuting those who sought to protect our children.”

Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean are U.S. Border Patrol Agents who pursued and shot drug smuggler Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila. Davila is a Mexican citizen and drug smuggler who was granted immunity by the government to testify against the two Border Patrol Agents.

“This entire process has been a grave injustice,” Senator Kilby said. “Ramos and Compean are heroes in my book. They should not be punished for pursuing and shooting a drug smuggler who was attempting to harm America’s youth. I want to urge my colleagues to join with me in asking President Bush to pardon these two brave men.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

woohoo one more for the good guys.

can you imagine if there are so many bills introduced in the house
    that this takes up the majority of the business for a couple of weeks,
    think Pelosi will get tired of it?