Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kosher Plant Postville Iowa Update

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. 297 illegals sentenced to 5 months in prison. How many taxpayer dollars is that going to cost? I'm calling my congressman in the morning. I don't want these people imprisoned. I want them raided, I want them handcuffed with those plastic ties, and I want them on a bus back to... somewhere.... in 24 hours. How much will that cost? I'll pony up one thousand dollars right now for a fund to cover this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/us/27 ... gewanted=2

I'm not thrilled about the taxpayers footing the bill for incarcerated illegals either. BUT, one of the reasons we have the problems we do is because, for far too long, these folks have been slapped on the wrist, dropped off at the border from whence they came, and came right back in to steal another set of identification and pick up right where they left off.

And they knew that's what would happen. They knew there was no real punishment for anything they did.

Personally, I'm glad they are sitting in jail and believe me, it has made an impression upon other IAs. The ones in my neighborhood are not concerned about being caught and deported....they never were because it was a mild inconvenience at best.

They are, however, scared to death, over the prospect of being prosecuted and imprisoned for identity theft and fraud.

It costs a lot less to have these people sit in jail for awhile as a big deterent than it does to keep having them come back and the lack of punishment being seen as a green light for millions more to come in and bleed us dry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put them in jails of little comfort; no television.

Move them from the local area so their families have to move and travel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my thought: If the Feds are so hot to put these illegals in jail, and they obviously have the space and the money, then they can take the illegals that are sitting in state and county prisons for violent crimes committed because the Feds refused to enforce immigration laws. Hell, they won't even reimburse the states for the costs at this point.

Ditto Azwreath,if they go to jail it will be a deterent to others and will be cheaper for us in the long haul if it stops them and other IA's from entering our country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Ditto Azwreath,if they go to jail it will be a deterent to others and will be cheaper for us in the long haul if it stops them and other IA's from entering our country.

LOL.....and it is acting as a deterent.

Did I mention the IA tenant here who has purchased a shredder and it's gotten around via the grapevine? From what I understand the damned thing is overheating..........