Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the attention and comments everyone.

Sounds like it's time to call the W-A-A-A-A-M-B-U-L-A-N-C-E! for Mr. Ramirez...WAAAAA!

Oh, for the benefit of people that don't know our local political situation here...Governor Kulongoski is a Democrat too - and he did the 'right thing'.
    Way to go Gov, way to go (thanks).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"What the governor is basically saying to immigrants is, 'I don't care about you, and I don't care about your rights,"' Ramirez said.

You see here is where the disconnect lies on this issue.

Illegal invaders have no rights, especially to drive an automobile which is a "privilege" reserved only for those who are in this country legally.

I understand Oregon did not always see it that way, but I certainly applaud them now for getting on the right side of this issue.

Bravo Kulongoski!!! Way to stick to your principles and not back down to the ethno-terrorist organizations that try to bully their way to a decision that benefits nobody but the illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As of now, immigrants in Oregon can use a Mexican ID card supplied only by the Mexican Consulate in Portland to get Oregon licenses. That would end when the new rules take effect.
    You'd have to be completely asinine to accept the matricula card in the first place as any reliable type of ID (as more and more states, businesses and banks are finding out.) The card is such a joke that it is accepted no place in Mexico. Ony the 'tards here in the U.S. accept it.

Kulongoski has said all Oregon driver's licenses might become invalid as ID for boarding commercial airliners or visiting federal office buildings if the state doesn't comply with federal requirements insisting on proof of legal residence for a license.
    Ramirez is an idiot. US citizens and legal immigrants will have no problems showing proof of legal residence. Making licenses unavailable to illegal aliens will make it EASIER for legal immigrants to board planes.

This idiot would rather have the entire nation of legal immigrants and citizens get passports to board planes, as long as it doesn't "inconvenience" illegal aliens.

Bravo Gov.!
    "

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE NO RIGHT TO AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE DRIVERS LICENSES OF OTHER CITIZENS. THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ILLEGALS ARE ALLOWED TO RECEIVE A LICENSE WITHOUT PROPER ID. IT AFFECTS THE CREDIBILITY OF THE LICENSE ISSUING SYSTEM....AND THEREFORE THE VALIDITY OF ALL LICENSES.

What the governor is basically saying to immigrants is, 'I don't care about you, and I don't care about your rights,"' Ramirez said.
    Legal or illegal one of the points is the American Citizens rights. Why does everyone have rights except Ameicans. In the 70's I was a legal military dependant in Okinawa. In order to drive in Okinawa my stateside drivers license was not valid. I had to take extensive classes to be able to drive. We were told that we were guest in this country and had to honor all of their customs, culture and laws. Part of the classes were called defensive because if you ran over so much as a chicken there would be dire consequences. While I was there an American hit an Okinawan which resulted in riots in which American cars were burnt and American schools destroyed.

It just makes me so mad that everyone worries so much about everyones rights unless you are an American.

Sent a thank you email. I love it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just the other day, my husbands legal immigrant (he is a resident currently) co-worker was talking to him about the licensing issue. He stated that it was not right or fair that they were not going to allow "Latinos" (as he referred to it, well he got that part right as all too many of the illegals here are Latino) to get drivers licenses now.

My husband asked him why he was so worried about it as he was legally here, therefore his license was not in question, but still he persisted with this discussion and my husband then asked him, "Elisaio, if I crossed into Mexico illegally, would they give me a license? Would they give me food stamps, and health care coverage?". To which his co-worker said "no". My husband asked what would happen if he was caught in Mexico illegally. His co-worker said "they would have you in jail". My husband said "and certainly I would not get a license either, would I?" He responded with a flat "no".

So my husband reminded him America should not be any different, and it does not matter WHO the illegal alien was, but it did matter that those people did not come here legally, they broke the laws and to give them a license was totally out of the question as driving IS a privelage, not a right, and privelages were for American citizens and legal immigrants, ONLY.

This is about the third such discussion he has had at work with his Latino co-workers about how the states are starting to crack down on this kind of thing. Each time he has reminded them that if someone comes here illegally, they should have NO rights and need to be deported, and that Mexico (the country they all so love and crow about) would certainly do the same and potentially worse.

Each time the response is silence, and it seems they are simply not sure what to say after that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for your husband AmericanElizabeth. Hard to argue with logic isn't it?

There is a one way road it seems. Head north, you're ok but head south, forget about it. Illegals, once here, feel entitled, and largely because our federal government has allowed them to feel that way. Whereas, in Mexico, they have some of the strictest immigration laws in the world so if you're caught you're in jail or outta there pronto.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Jean, I agree, in Mexico as a woman, had I been there illegally, who knows what would have happened to me, but here, they treat the women here illegally with kid gloves, and still they whine and complain.

I have to say, I have been proud of him, he is usually not much of a debater, he would normally have just gotten steamed and told them to shut up and quit belly aching, but I have been grooming him to be able to debate this with people, he has been very prepared. He used clear logic and no, they could not argue.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12