Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KY: House Democrats chew on Senate immigration bill

House Democrats chew on Senate immigration bill

BlueGrassPolitics
    February 2, 2011
    By John Cheves

FRANKFORT — House Democrats on Wednesday began the process of talking Senate Republicans’ illegal immigration bill to a standstill, with much discussion about its potential cost but no vote scheduled.

“We can’t just be emotional and have vile hatred at work. We have to look at the fiscal implications, that’s what we’re required to do,â€

Banned
    “We’re not allowed to ask about their immigration status,â€

border security

This means nothing without border lock down.

[quote="airdale"]“We’re not allowed to ask about their immigration status,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

border security

Border patrol adjents should reture fire. If I through a rock at a cop in any american city, the cop will kill me dead. It should be no different on the border. ALL US BORDERS.

Welcome to Alipac gitthehellout I love your user name, tell everyone you love we're here and throw a couple a bucks to Alipac if you can we're going to win this thing! "Do you know why?"
    Cause you're here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: border security

Quote Originally Posted by gitthehellout
    This means nothing without border lock down.
    We can not wait for the Feds to take ACTION; the longer we wait the more difficult it becomes. The struggle against ILLEGALS will have to be fought at the State and Local level if and until the Feds decide to Secure our Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws!

I think I have expressed this before. The problem for at least the last 25 years is too many Elitist Politicians from both major Political Parties have been willing to turn the United States into a welfare state to insure most of our citizens obtain Third World status by importing ILLEGALS for cheap labor to take United States Citizen’s jobs for their Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups or outsourcing United States Citizen’s jobs to Third World Countries. Too many U.S. Citizens are wrapped up into winning one for their political party and our nation's survival becomes secondary to PARTY Loyalty!

The best way to eliminate border crossing is to put electric fences all the way to the Mexico border line on each sides of the border!!! Then see how much fence scaling will occur.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

[i]“A fiscal impact statement prepared by the legislature’s nonpartisan staff last month estimated the bill could cost state and local governments $90 million and save $50 million, for a net cost of $40 million a year. Jail and prison costs combined were estimated at $49 million.â€

John, Thanks for the following information source and for argument sake we assume your 40 is correct and the Commonwealth decides not to take any action to protect their Citizens to avoid the 40 cost while other states decide to protect.

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/record/11RS/SB6.htm

An assumption would be for more ILLEGALS to enter Kentucky instead of the 25% leaving to avoid arrest increasing the state’s cost of placing out the welcome mat for the ILLEGALS, again see California.

You could also assume that a percentage of the ILLEGALS would plead guilty avoiding some of the 2.6 judicial costs and any case the ILLEGALS convicted of the felony could be deported before they begin their prison time saving a good portion of 23 prison cost.

But as in your document the fiscal numbers may well be indeterminable and some may well believe it is not worth what ever amount of money it cost to protect Citizens.

Even more serious, at least in my opinion, than the Economic Crimes is the fact that Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day, again not certain of the monetary cost of the court! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce, Political Contributors, and other Special Interest Groups will get their cheap labor increasing their PROFITS while socializing the benefits for their ILLEGALS on the back of U. S. and Kentucky Citizens, thanks to our past and current Presidents, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!

http://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/2 ... tion-bill/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast