$19/hr x 40= $760 a week. I am in another state but I know many young people, raising American families, who would love to earn that much per week.

Annually $39,520

$760 X .0781 (approx SS &med) $59.36/wk (this amount is the loss to the SS system). X 52= $3086 lost to SS
$760 X 52= $39,520/year -$12000 (apporx single exemption and deduction)= 27,520 = $3737 lost FIT
If paid "under table" loss to America $6813
+ State tax ?????
If laborer brought two school age children An Additional estimated burden of $16,000/year
+ Health care, food stamps +welfare = varies but welfare and food stamps about 8700./year 8,700
One kidney operation $30,000
One childbirth $12,000

Oh, add it, or estimate it yourself--I gave up a long time ago.

The burden is unbelieveable. I also believe the population of illegal immigrants is around 36 million.

Go check the number, if you can, in your community of young people who cannot get jobs because of drug convictions. A life sentence is imposed on those with felony charges by the business community. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED in the 5.5% unemployment. There are in excess of 8 million unemployed, American citizens or legal residents unemployed. Add to that all our young parolees and probationers as well as those who are not counted because they have rolled off the books and given up.
And these scrofulous congressworms and business men, politicians, priests, ministers, nuns and liberal self-loathers.

This old man hopes he is wrong, but he sees possible job riots, a significant rise in violence and a cry for secession from some.

My numbers are not intended to be exact. It would take too long just to get the specs on a city, town or country. Heritage , CIS and other reputable , knowedgable sites have some official numbers and good estimates.

A liberal may accuse this of racism--but--check your elected officials rosters. See how many Hispanic names there are, then check the voting records. I am of Italian and French descent. I do not give a fig if another Italian or Frenchman comes here. I stand for Americans. I believe we need a moratorium on immigration, legal and illegal, until, somehow, a true patriot runs for President. I do not anticipate living that long!!!!!
Third party candidates seem to be the only Constitution supporters and most Americans will never hear of them.

We must fix the 14th and 17th amendments.