Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kyl: Immigration Enforcement and Border Security Act

Jon Kyl: Immigration Enforcement and Border Security Act
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/pu ... 5682.shtml
    By Jon Kyl
    Aug 27, 2007

According to a new Rasmussen poll, 71 percent of Americans do not think the federal government is doing enough to secure the border and reduce illegal immigration. I’m surprised the number isn’t higher. As Rasmussen concluded, “the government currently has little credibility in this arena;â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW...no mention of amnesty??????????????
    Can't believe it.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kyl
    Almost all of the provisions in this bill were included in (or were amendments to) the bill that failed to pass the Senate in July.
    Look what he slipped in. Kyl knows (or at least should know) there was no good reason to tie these enforcement measures with amnesty for 20 million + illegals, which he tried to do along with his pal Ted Kennedy. I still don't trust him on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jon Kyl, the Senator who tried to secretly withhold the Freedom of Information Act from a Senate vote is still very much suspect. Any legislation of this type needs only one amendment to expand it back into the SHAMnesty bill. Kyl knows this and is a master of manipulation when it comes to Senate rules -- see above on the FOIA. In any event, Kyl can hold this out to the people and say "see, I entered legislation that does what you want." "I never did go along with that SHAMnesty bill." Anything to remain electable. But since he tried to subvert the culture and infrastructure of the United States; such as our healthcare, education, crime prevention/prosecution and our retirement benefits without even asking for a social and fiscal cost/benefit analysis, it is best he be denied any financial or voter support. Once a turncoat -- always a turncoat. This guy appears to be a Republican turned RINO (Republican In Name Only) when he cozied up to Ted Kennedy.

-- steve (www.onecitizenspeaking.com)

Jon Kyl lost all credibility with his Amnesty stunt.

Now he's trying to save face along with fellow sellout Lindsey Graham. Graham is up for reelection. I hope he gets the boot.