Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

District 5 - Paul Koretz
    City Hall Office (213)-473-7005
    paul.koretz@lacity.org

is the person GUILTY of making the comparison to nazi germany and
    Arizona 1070.

call him and give him your two cents worth, i already did

there are not alot of comments supporting what the city council did at the link posted above

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    California just cut its own throat. All American's should boycott California.
    I live in California and just spent most of the morning planting a big 300 sq.ft. garden in the commies honor.

And I have always mowed my own lawn
    I have many family members who have lived in California for generations. They are freaking out over the deliberate destruction that has occured in California through the open border lovers. They say that the entire California government is corrupt for turning and looking the other way.

As a Californian I am livid. I don't blame everyone's feelings about California. All I can say is we have been fighting this fight for a long time when the rest of the U.S. didn't care.

Now we have all the anchor babies and progressives ruling the state. California is a large state and unfortunately most of the population (voters) is in Southern California.

Most native Californians have been boycotting LA, SF and Oakland for years.

Truth be known is they are all running scared. They have to cater to the illegals because they are getting the calls, they are afraid that there still is enough angry Californians ready to take our state back.

Their survey's/polls are all geared on keeping the issue off illegal immigration. I have received numerous calls where they want to know what you think is causing the budget crisis. They give you only two choices; the legislature or our govenor. I have spoken up to say that I think it is the illegal immigrants, only to have the phone slammed in my ear.

I live in California and just spent most of the morning planting a big 300 sq.ft. garden in the commies honor.

I have many family members who have lived in California for generations. They are freaking out over the deliberate destruction that has occured in California through the open border lovers. They say that the entire California government is corrupt for turning and looking the other way.
    Here is what the people of LA are saying

220+ comments and most people posting against this commie crap.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_15069229?source=most_viewed
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

I hope Arizona cuts off la's power and water they supply!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I hope Arizona cuts off la's power and water they supply!
    I totally agree. How do you say Rodney King is espanol...........LMAO
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

MW

Here is what the people of LA are saying

220+ comments and most people posting against this commie crap.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_15069229?source=most_viewed
    Wow, out of the three pages of comments I read, there is only one person that seems to support the Arizona boycott. A large majority of the comments are coming from Californian's.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been hearing many southern Californians plan to boycott LA. With their financial mess this may backfire big time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yet Janice Hahn says she will still let Southwest Airlines land in LAX.,

Last time I flew them they asked for papers.

The L.A. City Council has the rating of the US Congress. Like Congress, they aren't listening, come June and November-there is H*ll to pay! The gall to tell the Laker's to take their own snacks and they will provide a list of snacks (I remember the Laker's not even wanting to stand next to our Mayor) on a parade boat. I bet the Laker's are real happy LOL, wasn't it their coach who had the gonads to speak in favor of the Arizona law. This City has no idea that they have lost their base-all of the newspapers (nationwide) covering this have commentors boycotting California. Over 70% of the American public is in support of Az. and it law.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I've been hearing many southern Californians plan to boycott LA. With their financial mess this may backfire big time.
    This is what I don't get about these total blockheads. They MUST live in some sort of bubble with rainbows and flying unicorns. Do they not understand that the majority of CA and the rest of the country is in FAVOR of AZ law?? How about the fact that the AZ law mirrors WORD FOR WORD the federal law saying the same thing?

The insanity coming from this is mind boggling. I have not heard one WORD of logic coming from those in opposition of this bill. Last night on the local news they were interviewing people about it. One guy, a hispanic man who claimed to be involved with professional baseball said "he can't believe AZ would pass a law that would allow someone to walk up to a police officer and tell them to check somone out standing across the street based on 'not liking the color of thier skin'. (Funny, since 50% of the officers there are hispanic themselves!)

I don't think ANY of them have actually read the law. There are so many dumbed down Americans out there who just buy into hysteria because they are too lazy to find out for themselves, which fuels further hysteria.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast