Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS COUNTRY IS IN A REAL SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS, OUR GOVERNMENT IS USING TAXPAYERS DOLLARS TO TAKE CARE OF CITIZENS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT ARE LIVING AND WORKING HERE ILLEGALLY. NEARLY EVERY STATE IN THE COUNTRY IS IN THE RED AND, ITS ALL BECASUE OF THIS BS OF GIVING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE TO ILLEGALS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND THE SADEST PART ABOUT IT IS THE FACT THAT WE ARE POWERLESS TO STOP IT. ITS JUST LIKE THEY ARE BEING PAID FOR EACH ANCHOR THAT THEY PRODUCE AND IT NEEDS TO STOP : THEY DON'T DO THIS FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS SO WHY SHOULD THEY DO IT FOR THEM THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY AT OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Illegals go home

The reason we are having economic problems in the United States is due to the money (our tax dollars) given to illegal aliens and their illegal children. When are we going to stop this? We have to vote all the Democrats out. They are the ones who support illegal aliens. Let's vote all the Demos out in 2012 and we have to replace Barack Obama. He is an inept president. It is time for Obama and the Demos to go. They are destroying our country.

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    The reason we are having economic problems in the United States is due to the money (our tax dollars) given to illegal aliens and their illegal children. When are we going to stop this? We have to vote all the Democrats out. They are the ones who support illegal aliens. Let's vote all the Demos out in 2012 and we have to replace Barack Obama. He is an inept president. It is time for Obama and the Demos to go. They are destroying our country.

obama will be the first to go im so sick of all the hand out & gov said we broke . yes they are helping all other country & the illegal immigrants . obama this is your doing. I hope the hell you get our fast
    congress . start by the illegal immigrant out of our country . why we have all Illegal Immigrants from all over the world In our country . & you know this .
    & all American can not get any help .all I see are baby chicken they sound that way . well I know for sure all you Demos are going to get out

no Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Dems are just that, Demolishionists
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    They don't hand out these benefits to every body else who gives birth in this country, so why are these people so D*M* special as to be getting all of these benefits just because they give birth to a anchor baby this bs needs to stop and I mean it needs to stop no this is one of the reasons that they come here in the first place. they get tons of money in food stamps and elderly American citizens get $16.00 a month. now tell me what is right about this, NOTHING and the government should be a shame. this is also why there is no ss cola again this year.
    That's the problem with our government and the illegals, they are prideless people who have NO SHAME.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    thedramaofmylife, I moved from AZ in April. I ran for my life. My neighborhood was not Hispanic when I moved there. Within a year or so I was surrounded and they seemed to collective decide I was going to go because they were not going to be civil or follow laws. I then temporarily moved to Oregon where everyone believes we are mistreating illegals. They too will find out because the numbers on Oregon Hispanics is fully half of them are illegal and they are starting to notice all the crimes they commit. Now I am back in California. Northern. I would not live in Southern because of the illegals. I truly believe Arizona will come back because they seem determined to make it happen. They have numbers to show what illegals have done to the state and the current governor keeps bringing it up. I'm not sure they can afford to turn their back on it and I think CA is going to have to admit the same thing.

Admitting it, and doing something about it are two very different things, unfortunately.

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in L.A. County
    Published January 19, 2011
    FoxNews.com

Welfare benefits for the children of illegal immigrants cost America's largest county more than $600 million last year, according to a local official keeping tabs on the cost.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich released new statistics this week showing social spending for those families in his county rose to $53 million in November, putting the county government on track to spend more than $600 million on related costs for the year -- up from $570 million in 2009.

Antonovich arrived at the estimate by factoring in the cost of food stamps and welfare-style benefits through a state program known as CalWORKS. Combined with public safety costs and health care costs, the official claimed the "total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers" was more than $1.6 billion in 2010.

"Not including the hundreds of millions of dollars for education," he said in a statement.

Antonovich's figures, though, center on costs generated by American-born children of illegal immigrants. Isabel Alegria, communications director at the California Immigrant Policy Center, said it's "unfair" to roll together costs associated with both illegal immigrants and U.S.-born citizens.

"Those children are U.S. citizens, children eligible for those programs," Alegria said.

She also questioned the authenticity of Antonovich's numbers regarding health care and public safety -- though for the welfare program statistics, Antonovich cited numbers from the county's Department of Public Social Services.

Antonovich acknowledges that the children whose benefits he's focusing on are U.S.-born. But he argues that the money is collected by the illegal immigrant parents, putting a painful burden on taxpayers, including those who are legal immigrants.

"The problem is illegal immigration. ... Their parents evidently immigrated here in order to get on social services," Antonovich spokesman Tony Bell said. "We can no longer afford to be HMO to the world."

He said the state should cut back on these social benefits. According to the November statistics, that cost accounted for 22 percent of all food stamp and CalWORKS spending in the county.

Over the summer, the Federation for American Immigration Reform also looked at these kinds of costs nationwide to get an idea of the burden to local governments at a time when many are grappling with budget deficits.

The organization reported that the cost of illegal immigration stands at about $113 billion a year. Nearly half of that amount went toward education costs, according to the study. Costs were naturally higher in states with large illegal immigrant populations -- in California, the total annual cost was pegged at $21.8 billion.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... z1BaSGrsyN

This article should be mailed to every Congressman & Senator. Take a good long hard look and let it burn into your thick apathetic skulls. Unless something drastic is done, our country will collaspe under the weight of millions of these Illegal Aliens infesting our states.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Not to mention the weight of the illegal terrorists that are seeping in regularly. I've never understood why we have to have death as a marker for why we do what was logical and right in the first place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast