Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. Mayor Defends the “Rightsâ€

[size=200][b]L.A. Mayor Defends the “Rightsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of this is total nonsense. Mr LA mayor responsible employers do not hire illegal immigrants. Angelica Salas illegal immigrants should live in fear of deportation and if and when families are broken up, so what? I am a legal immigrant and now a US Citizen, my family is broken up. If my parents or siblings overstayed their visa they would be illegally and if apprehended and deported i too could claim that my family is broken up. Grow up. This is how it's always been, we can't have our ENTIRE families here, let alone the whole world!

I am sick and tired of the emotional BS bilge.
    Get those "raids" in 5ft and 6th gear!

I suspect his concern is not for the ILLEGALS but for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS and other Special Interest Groups who may be Politicial Contributors!

Oh absolutely and that's why we need to call for corrupt employers to made examples of.

[quote]“At a time when we are facing an economic downturn and gang violence at epidemic levels, the federal government should focus its resources on deporting criminal gang members rather than targeting legitimate businesses,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote]Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has asked the federal government to review its immigration enforcement priorities, warning that work-site raids on “non-exploitativeâ€

L.A. Mayor

Funny how the employers admit how easy it is to employ illegals because of fake papers, but are against E-Verify because of the possibility of an error in the data?
    For starters, I think every business found with illegal workers must pay heavy fines and be REQUIRED to use E-verify for all workers.

If Bush would just make an official announcement that E-Verify will be used by all employers----just think of the impact. Illegal workers would have to leave. Of course, I have also heard that e-verify would increase the number of ID thefts of VALID SS numbers.