Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA County sheriff calls for bigger fence on Mexican border

LANCASTER, Calif. Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is advocating the use of a giant fence to help reduce the threat of domestic terrorism.

Baca says a fence similar to the one being constructed around Israel could be useful along the U-S-Mexican border.

Baca made his comments Friday in Lancaster to members of the Los Angeles County Lincoln Club -- a group of politically conservative Republicans.

Israel's fence, still under construction, is as high as 25 feet in some areas. It is constructed of barbed wire, electrified metal and concrete, and contains watchtowers and sniper posts.

Baca also said the federal government lacks the political will to stop illegal immigration, which he said puts U-S security at risk and leads to overcrowded jails and overtaxed public resources.
    http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=3630735
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Villaraigosa will do everything he can to get this guy fired. Then he'll be branded a "race pig" because he's Hispanic, like that radio talk show host in Idaho.

Sheriff Lee Baca sounds like my type of cop
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm from Los Angeles and Sheriff Baca has always been very pro-illegal in his policies with the exception of extraditing cop killers from Mexico. This is a surprising comment. A wall... Gee, that would be nice.

here is what brownpride.com has to say about it.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showflat.p ... =1#1659863

Like tweak heads that gotta vaccum so the administrations pundits gotta do some busy work themselves.

I go this off of the Brownpride.com site.

Can anyone decipher just what the hell this means? My "Caucasian Arrogance" is preventing me from trying to interpret it!

I like the Tortilla Curtain reference this guy posted, too. Sounds yummy!

This guy was obviously on acid when he posted this![/i]

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Like tweak heads that gotta vaccum so the administrations pundits gotta do some busy work themselves.

I go this off of the Brownpride.com site.

Can anyone decipher just what the hell this means? My "Caucasian Arrogance" is preventing me from trying to interpret it!

I like the Tortilla Curtain reference this guy posted, too. Sounds yummy!

This guy was obviously on acid when he posted this![/i]
    I agree I like the Tortilla Curtain.

when I read the tweak heads etc stuff I just guess he/she/it had just been smoking to much tacho sauce.

I have suggested a wall myself, though the wall in Israel is made to be removed one day, it’s not permanent and I think it is logical and it will stop the cost and then you throw them all out.

Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Villaraigosa will do everything he can to get this guy fired. Then he'll be branded a "race pig" because he's Hispanic, like that radio talk show host in Idaho.
    Villaraigosa is the city leader, the sheriff is a county offical so therefore I think hes safe from Tony and his La Raza buddies.