Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Calls Assault on Constitution’s Citizenship Immora

NCLR in the News

NCLR Calls Assault on Constitution’s Citizenship Clause Inflammatory, Impractical, and Immoral[/b]

What People are Saying About Us[b]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 5, 2011

Paco Fabián
    (202) 785-1670

Washington, DC—NCLR (National Council of La Raza),
    the largest national Latino civil rights and advocacy
    organization in the United States, today called recent proposals to repeal the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment—which confers citizenship on all persons born on U.S. soil—“inflammatory, impractical, and immoral.â€
    ------------------------

It is bedrock for people wanting to come here legally and assimilate. Clear pics and videos show they are after reconquista not becoming citizens. Besides they are coming illegally across the borders. They are upset because it addresses a problem with THEM!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens of..

Instead of trying to defend and protect the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution against children born to their illegal alien females while crossing our borders, we never looked at the Constitution of the country of these women who were birthing these children.

“That is where this story should begin and that is where it should end! The Mexican Constitution, Chapter II, Article 30, paragraph II, states that you are a Mexican by birth if born on foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory. There you have it! Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens of Mexican according to the Mexican Constitution.

Thank you Duke-Jinx for that info
    And welcome to ALIPAC

Wasn't it Calderon that said where ever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. there,you got it,they are still Mexicans

But there is nothing simple about taking away a right that millions of Americans fought and died for in the Civil War.
    Maybe she ought to RETHINK THIS PART!

“That is where this story should begin and that is where it should end! The Mexican Constitution, Chapter II, Article 30, paragraph II, states that you are a Mexican by birth if born on foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory. There you have it! Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens of Mexican according to the Mexican Constitution
    According to that then Mexicans
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite

That page is not found now.

These thoughtless and unnecessary proposals take our country in the wrong direction, away from inclusion and our other core American values,
    Inclusion? She's got to be kidding. Inclusion means speaking English and following our laws, not demanding that everyone speak Spanish and give Hispanics special rights. Core American values don't include molesting children or drunk driving.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Producing children for financial gain is immoral and allowing it is impractial for those that pay for it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/ ... nclr_calls
    _assault_on_constitutions_citizenship_clause_infla mmatory_impratical_and_immoral/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast