Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza: Forgotten Ones in Immigration Controversy {sob}

This is from La Raza, their English section. Here's the deal -I'm deported, my kids go with me.

2007, La Raza Chicago, Inc
    Publicado el 12-21-2007

The Forgotten Ones in the Immigration Controversy

It will be a sad Christmas for thousands of children in the United States whose families have split apart. They suffer psychological damage, educational setback and trouble of all kinds, showing clearly that their parents’ presence is irreplaceable.

Belhú Sanabria
    La Raza

Outbursts of crying, distress, signs of depression and, above all, feelings of bitterness overpower children, whom society calls “the nation’s future.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF THESE PEOPLE GAVE A D--- ABOUT THEIR KIDS, THEY WOULD HAVE THEM WITH THEM! PERIOD!!

Scarred for life

After their parents have been arrested or separated, children suffer from feelings of abandonment, separation disorder, post-traumatic stress and suicidal moods.
    Oh, I quite agree. But the fault lies with the parents. They are the ones who entered the U.S. illegally and, therefore, became fugitives of the law. When they're eventually caught and deported, if they refuse to take their children with them, that's their problem, not ours.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    I guess the children of ALL criminals suffer when their scofflaw parents get caught.

Tough SH1T!

I think I’m going to barf!

Why don’t they write a poem “How my Papa broke American Lawsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Meanwhile the teary-eyed childred get aid to dependant children, a free education, free breakfast and lunch, free health care, subsidized housing, food stamps, and a toy-filled Christmas compliments of Toys for Tots or some other program.

And these kids are NOT citizens just because they were born in the US.

Governments will always misuse the machinery of the law as far as the state of public opinion permits.
    - Emile Capouya
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]
    Outbursts of crying, distress, signs of depression and, above all, feelings of bitterness overpower children, whom society calls “the nation’s future.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They don't have these children out of just wanting children. They have children because that is what they are told to do when they get here.

Here is how it goes. You allow your 14 year old to get pregnant. You have a mock wedding. If you are not legal you can't get married in the US. The 14 year old has 3 kids by the time she is 18.

She is an unwed mother with 3 children under 5. Do I hear benefits? She did not pay for hospital, she does not pay for there medical care. She gets food stamps and welfare money. She maybe works under the table a few hours everyday and that keeps her on the welfare payroll. Then the father of these children, he lives with them. He works under the table so he does not pay taxes, he does not pay for medical benefits, the food is taken care of by the state.

BINGO! Do I see a new Escalade next door? Do I see two Escalades next door? How do they afford these kind of cars. Oh no the 16 year old boy is walking around with a pregnant girl. Do I see a new Mustang just show up.

Then we make the babies legal citizens and the parents keep having more kids because the Democrats won't send them back when they have 6 kids that are legal citizens.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They don't have these children out of just wanting children. They have children because that is what they are told to do when they get here.

Here is how it goes. You allow your 14 year old to get pregnant. You have a mock wedding. If you are not legal you can't get married in the US. The 14 year old has 3 kids by the time she is 18.

She is an unwed mother with 3 children under 5. Do I hear benefits? She did not pay for hospital, she does not pay for there medical care. She gets food stamps and welfare money. She maybe works under the table a few hours everyday and that keeps her on the welfare payroll. Then the father of these children, he lives with them. He works under the table so he does not pay taxes, he does not pay for medical benefits, the food is taken care of by the state.

BINGO! Do I see a new Escalade next door? Do I see two Escalades next door? How do they afford these kind of cars. Oh no the 16 year old boy is walking around with a pregnant girl. Do I see a new Mustang just show up.

Then we make the babies legal citizens and the parents keep having more kids because the Democrats won't send them back when they have 6 kids that are legal citizens.
    I agree...Nothing ticks me off more than seeing them drive those expensive cars/trucks and me in my old Toyota Corolla...Just have a garage sale and they want you to pay them for taking your stuff and they pull up in SUV'S....Grrrrrr
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Its immoral to leave your kids behind. And it should be against the law. The US has no business supporting kids who are left behind. Thats the parents responsibility.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast