Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They don't have these children out of just wanting children. They have children because that is what they are told to do when they get here.

Here is how it goes. You allow your 14 year old to get pregnant. You have a mock wedding. If you are not legal you can't get married in the US. The 14 year old has 3 kids by the time she is 18.

She is an unwed mother with 3 children under 5. Do I hear benefits? She did not pay for hospital, she does not pay for there medical care. She gets food stamps and welfare money. She maybe works under the table a few hours everyday and that keeps her on the welfare payroll. Then the father of these children, he lives with them. He works under the table so he does not pay taxes, he does not pay for medical benefits, the food is taken care of by the state.

BINGO! Do I see a new Escalade next door? Do I see two Escalades next door? How do they afford these kind of cars. Oh no the 16 year old boy is walking around with a pregnant girl. Do I see a new Mustang just show up.

Then we make the babies legal citizens and the parents keep having more kids because the Democrats won't send them back when they have 6 kids that are legal citizens.
    This is SO true. And more than half of these freeloading illegal children end up dropping out of school and leeching off the government.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Valencia came to the US in 1999, intending to get ahead by effort and hard work. Later on she met the man who would be the father of her two little girls, Joana and Jocelyn, the latter eleven months old, too young to understand the magnitude of the problem.

How much later did she meet him? If the older kid is 6, she sure didn't wait too long to get pregnant by the guy who is driving a truck for a living, which means he has a driver's license, which he should have a valid SSN for, so he must have been using a stolen SSN (isn't that a felony?) and his driving record couldn't have even been verified if it wasn't his SSN he used to get that license and to be a driver for a company you must be insured, so again, how did the insurance company figure out if he was even insurable if he was using someone else's SSN? How many laws did he break and how many are felonies? Someone needs to explain to this kid that lying is wrong, you don't lie just to get what you want (money). Who told Mama she can't go back to Mexico herself? It's their fault their family is separated. No one is making them stay. I would rather live with my kids in a box than be separated from them. These parents just prefer to put money and material things before the kids they claim to love. They are the ones who are abandoning them by leaving them here. When they abandon them they should lose custody and custody shouldn't go to family or freinds unless they (whoever they leave their kids to) should have to undergo a background check and be willing to adopt to discourage the parents from leaving them behind in the first place.

"We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They don't have these children out of just wanting children. They have children because that is what they are told to do when they get here.

Here is how it goes. You allow your 14 year old to get pregnant. You have a mock wedding. If you are not legal you can't get married in the US. The 14 year old has 3 kids by the time she is 18.

She is an unwed mother with 3 children under 5. Do I hear benefits? She did not pay for hospital, she does not pay for there medical care. She gets food stamps and welfare money. She maybe works under the table a few hours everyday and that keeps her on the welfare payroll. Then the father of these children, he lives with them. He works under the table so he does not pay taxes, he does not pay for medical benefits, the food is taken care of by the state.

BINGO! Do I see a new Escalade next door? Do I see two Escalades next door? How do they afford these kind of cars. Oh no the 16 year old boy is walking around with a pregnant girl. Do I see a new Mustang just show up.

Then we make the babies legal citizens and the parents keep having more kids because the Democrats won't send them back when they have 6 kids that are legal citizens.
    This is SO true. And more than half of these freeloading illegal children end up dropping out of school and leeching off the government.
    All so disgustingly true! They know the 'system' like the palm of their hands. It boils my blood!

rec'd by email.......

Twas along about midnight
    When all along our border
    Illegals were sneaking in
    Causing disorder.

Carrying babies
    Dragging small kids
    Border Patrol trying
    To put on the skids!

Some had no kids
    So decided to use
    "Making babies" on our side
    What a ruse!

Have they no values
    Have they no shame
    Who in their government
    Is really to blame?

Wait just a minute,
    Don't be so fast,
    Maybe not the government,
    Maybe just LAZYA--!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    No sympathy here... and now it's time to get rid of the big draw to this country.. Anchor Babies need to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Compare illegal families separated at Christmas to all the men and women in uniform fighting for our country separated from their families this Christmas.

The military troops are heros, the illegals are criminals.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Compare illegal families separated at Christmas to all the men and women in uniform fighting for our country separated from their families this Christmas.

The military troops are heros, the illegals are criminals.

Fences make good neighbors.
    Excellent point!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

The parents are the ones totally responsible for putting their children in this mess. Getting sympathy for the kids is just a way to try to make Americans feel guilty for enforcing our laws.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

[quote]“I need my whole family togetherâ€
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast