Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Gets Millions In Earmarks

Radical Chicano Group Gets Millions In Earmarks

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/radic ... s-earmarks

Tue, 05/06/2008 - 10:45 — Judicial Watch Blog

An extremist Mexican “La Razaâ€
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The National Council of La Raza already got $1.3 million from the Department of Housing and Urban Development this year to conduct “comprehensive housing counseling’’ for Hispanics, whether they are in the country legally or not. Now the radical group that advocates the return of the American Southwest to Mexico, will get an additional $15 million thanks to an earmark inserted by Massachusetts Democrat Barney Frank in a housing bill.
    It is amazing how our government keeps giving money to people that want to do away with us.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

So our Government is still funding this Terrorist group . What Morons we have Elected . Oh wait ! Their only doing their jobs . Since Bush said "The Constitution is just a G__ D___ piece of paper". Our Government has walked all over us. And we Expect THEM to stop Illegal Immigration ?
    They are telling everyone of us . Screw off , cause we will take your whole paycheck if we want . WE will do want we want cause NAU is here !! Just look at the bill in the Senate right now. obama's UN's Global tax bill , the bill where our country sends .7% of it's GNP to the UN to fight hunger . Hmmm no wonder obama is so popular. He's paying off the Elites on our nut . I say your nut cause sure as hell not major corp that will play in that scam .
    obama's bill is funding the terrorist also . Watch more of your paycheck to disappear in the near future to pay for illegals . YA"LL ain't mad enough yet to stop this ?
    Wouldn't Dobbs along with Dr.Paul and Tom Tancredo make a start to a Honest for the people Constitutional Government ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Silly me, I thought our nation still valued all races equally. When was the last earmark for a radical racist Asian, African or Caucasian group? Seems the race that votes in a bloc trumps all the others. Smacks of politics, ya tink? I'm offended that even one penny of taxpayer money is siphoned off to this organization of Mexican racists. I wonder how they keep their tax exempt status (the basis for their grant) when they threatened a city (Kansas City) for hiring one person (Frances Semler). By what convoluted logic does our government justify funds for an organization that constantly bombards the government with political opinion, uses our money both to defend illegal aliens in court and support illegal alien demonstrations and marches. It's an outrage that our leaders haven't the stomach to resist.
    '58 Airedale

Let's give credit where credit is due:

...will get an additional $15 million thanks to an earmark inserted by Massachusetts Democrat Barney Frank in a housing bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Let's give credit where credit is due:

...will get an additional $15 million thanks to an earmark inserted by Massachusetts Democrat Barney Frank in a housing bill.
    I have never understood how things get "inserted" into a bill after it is passed. I am sure people have looked into it but it does not seem legal.

In my opinion... every single thing need to be seperate. If you want to allocate money for a new bridge it is just that... no pork added!!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

From what I heard on the news a bit ago...Bush is refusing to sign this bill he Veto'd it, evidently it was a Demacratic bill, he said the Republican bill made more sense....maybe we need to e-mail every Republican and tell them no money is to go to the radical racist group LaRaza!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

sosaforus

This morning I called the Chairman of the RNC DC office and told him I was strongly opposed to an earmark for La Raza.
    Those idiots in DC are going to keep pushing the American public until there is an eruption of violence by our young people.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    From what I heard on the news a bit ago...Bush is refusing to sign this bill he Veto'd it, evidently it was a Demacratic bill, he said the Republican bill made more sense....maybe we need to e-mail every Republican and tell them no money is to go to the radical racist group LaRaza!
    So this is not a done deal yet? (Judicial Watch makes it sound like it is.) Does anyone have a firm status?

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    So this is not a done deal yet? (Judicial Watch makes it sound like it is.) Does anyone have a firm status?
    Well Bush was talking about the Housing bill maybe it is a different one....I was just thinking maybe he is talking about the bail out! I will keep watching the news so I can catch it again
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast