Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called Congressman Boehner's office re: earmark for LaRaza in Housing bill; staffer said they haven't voted on this yet, but are debating it right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Barney Frank is talking on c-span right now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It looks to me like they haven't voted on the bill yet, but are arguing over amendments. I just called Bill Sali's office and said I didn't want him voting on any bill that gives the racist group LaRaza any money.

Even if this is passed, doesn't it have to go to the Senate next, or did they already vote it in?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Lou Dobbs.... will be on his show today.

* The House of Representatives is debating a $300 billion plan
    to let the government back loans for at-risk homeowners. But,
    the plan hinges on lenders agreeing to lower mortgage
    principals, which means less in profits for them, and they’re
    showing no signs of cooperating. Meanwhile the president is
    threatening a veto.

This is what I heard on the news...where Bush said he would veto the bill...is this the same as is on the floor right now they want to vote on tomorrow does anyone know? I believe it is from what they just said on c-span...so funding for LaRaza is stuck in here.

Frank, the House Financial Services Chairman, is giving the National Council of La Raza $5 million this year and $10 million in each of the next two years. The new law (FHA Housing Stabilization and Homeownership Retention Act of 200 includes $100 million for mortgage counseling to be administered by non-profit groups like the National Council of La Raza, which has raked in millions of taxpayer dollars over the year. In fiscal 2006 alone, the group got $15.2 million in federal grants.

Bush on the news now threating again to veto this bill is it comes to his desk.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

HR 5937 is the bill #

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

you mean hes going to do something RIGHT for a change

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

you mean hes going to do something RIGHT for a change
    Only I believe because of the size of the funding bill 300 billion and what some of the ear marks are for......believe me it is not because the ear mark for LaRaza is stuck in this funding bill. But we will take what ever we can get.

we do need to stay on this with congress because even if Bush veto's it , they are going to have to come up with another funding bill and we all know they will try to sneak La Raza ear mark in there.

Anyway to FLOOD Democrat Barney Frank's office with calls on this? I sent an email but as we know its difficult to get through their system if you are not from their district.

UNBELIEVABLE, that any of my tax money goes to this racist organization

What is it going to take to stop this kind of BS?

Americans raising mortal hell! This is wrong and they know it. It is up to us to hold them accountable for their actions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast