Quote Originally Posted by vortex
Wasn't it a few months ago that LA commissioners decided to force Home Depot and Lowe's to build day-labor centers for these nutcases on their property?
I e-mail them often to protest as I shop there often, but at the one I go to, I have not yet been accosted. I use their contractors, as long as the salesman understands that anyone not speaking English will be thrown off the property along with the contractor.
I quit going to Home Depot a few years ago because of this problem, although we don't see them too much here yet. However, a couple of years ago, a friend was doing a remodel for me and had me go to HD a few times for "nuts and bolts" kinds of things, because it was closer and we were in a hurry. Every time I came home, I got on their website and entered their "contest" with my receipts...I forget what it was for now....and chewed them out when they asked me if I would continue to shop at HD, and if not, why not. I was very plain with them, telling them I had spent thousands with their competitors and why, and telling them I spent pennies at their store by comparison because they catered to illegal aliens.

People who are accosted at these stores when they do go need to go inside and complain...loudly...to the manager every time.