Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    It's up to the LAPD to follow through on their promise, to be there to support the march and make sure all of the march participants have a good experience," said Bethany Leal of the Multi-Ethnic Immigrant Worker Organizing Network, one of the sponsors of the march and rally
    We are STILL living in the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!! There should be BIG white vans everywhere at this march loading up the illegals to send them back to their country..........NOW THAT WOULD BE MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

We are STILL living in the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!! There should be BIG white vans everywhere at this march loading up the illegals to send them back to their country..........NOW THAT WOULD BE MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME!!!!
    Where do I sign up to be the driver of one of those vans ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I can see it now: the illegals and their rabid supporters will cause a riot, and the police will intervene to stop them from doing that. Then the pro-illegal scum will scream that their rights are being violated and the frivolous lawsuits will follow.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I can see it now: the illegals and their rabid supporters will cause a riot, and the police will intervene to stop them from doing that. Then the pro-illegal scum will scream that their rights are being violated and the frivolous lawsuits will follow.
    And they'll blame every bit of it on the anti-ILLEGAL ALIEN crowd. In fact, they are probably already planing on an incident that they can place blame on the anti-illegal immigration crowd. We're being set up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    And they'll blame every bit of it on the anti-ILLEGAL ALIEN crowd. In fact, they are probably already planing on an incident that they can place blame on the anti-illegal immigration crowd. We're being set up.
    I'll take that bet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why isn’t ICE at the ILLEGALS’S protest rounding the ILLEGALS up for deportation!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Why isn’t ICE at the ILLEGALS’S protest, rounding the ILLEGALS up for deportation?!
    Hmm.. good question..! Maybe if we ALL called into them, something might happen..?!

I.C.E. www.ice.gov
    Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!
    866.347.2423 24/7/365!
    More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    I.R.S. www.irs.gov

“..If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

What happens to the crime rate in LA during the protest when police are occupied with the marchers?

"It's up to the LAPD to follow through on their promise, to be there to support the march and make sure all of the march participants have a good experience," said Bethany Leal of the Multi-Ethnic Immigrant Worker Organizing Network, one of the sponsors of the march and rally
    The police are not there to SUPPORT THE MARCH for a group of individuals engaged in protesting our laws--they are there for protection and crowd control.
    The police bear no responsibility to make it a GOOD EXPERIENCE for the marchers. It is the responsibility of the marchers to conduct themselves lawfully.
    For some of the participants, is this not a lawbreakers rally?

Don't the organizers want the police to be their doormats?

Since February, however, the soft-spoken, detailed-oriented Hillmann has been focused almost entirely on Thursday, refining and redoing plans.

A draft of his hour-by-hour schedule for the day runs from 6 in the morning to 10 at night and includes plans for more than 60 deployments of various units, briefings and other details.
    How much time, money and training has been expended on this?

How does the manpower, man-hours and money spent in anticipation and carrying out this action compare to the combating of gang activity?

Some of the people caught up in last year's melee don't plan to return this year. Guatemalan immigrant Jazmin Marroquin, 32, was listening to music in MacArthur Park with her youngest children -- ages 3 and 4 -- when she heard shots and saw police closing in. She dropped to the ground, covering her children, but she said an officer kicked her in the back and hit her with a baton.

Marroquin said that when she saw the news about the upcoming rally, the dread of last year returned. Her children are still afraid of police and the family avoids the park, she said.
    What type of parent takes children to a protest rally?

"When in Mexico the U.S. State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."
    U.S. State Department
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

What happens to the crime rate in LA???

What happens to the crime rate in LA during the protest when police are occupied with the marchers?

It is the easiest day of the year for the police. The majority of criminals are walking in the streets in front of them...

What an asinine thing to say--"the police are there to support us"!

The LA Police are there to make sure American Citizens cannot say or do anything that would prevent the happy reconquest of Alta California.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast