Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cthelight, what you said about JFK hit a cord with me. To me this is worse. JFK didnt deserve to die, I would never say that, to me though these men are probably a lot better men and the injustice is just as great, who is to say these men will be able to survive in prison, think about it, in there with criminal illegal aliens, MS-13 gang members, who would surely like to get back at these good border guards. JFK most assuredly deserved to live and not to be shot down like a dog in the streets of Dallas, but I do not feel his life is any more deserving then the life of these 2 guards! We will never know the true circumstances involving JFK, who he might have pissed off, these men though were only doing their jobs on the border trying to protect our country from one more jerk off pile of dung, like this druggie who got immunity and next will recieve 5 million dollars for his part in the frame up of the border guards just you watch that is why he is being allowed to sue our government with the blessings of our President, and our esteemed Att. Gen. Gonzales who probably is just an anchor baby himself! I wouldn't pee on any of them if they were burning in the ditch!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    ....But they probably should walk off the job for a couple of days to make a point....

Then Jorge would just fire them all (a'la Reagan and the air traffic controllers) and replace them with the Tiajuana police department.

jorge would just love to see the border patrol guys leave or go on strike. That would leave the border even more open..in alignment with their goals for the NAU. boosh is a stinking pile of crud. He's anti-American who cares more about Iraq'a borders than our own. We need a Pro-American for President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Rockfish wrote:

We need a Pro-American for President.
    That would certainly be a nice change!

Banned
    A jury convicted the agents and their own fellow agents testified against them. How can you blame Bush when the only guilty parties appear to be the agents and their own poor judgment?

This appears to be yet another case of the troubling trend of Americans defending those they perceive to member of "their team" regardless of facts. Isn't it funny that a star athlete is never guilty of anything other than being picked on by the authorities or the league office in the minds of the hometown fans? Isn't it funny how most black Americans could find no way to even consider that OJ was guilty of anything but a racist prosecutor and police department? Isn't it funny how we believe that torturing prisoners of was is absolutely unacceptable unless those prisoners happen to be our enemies and in our custody?

Folks, this nation does not survive if we don't pull our heads out of our collective arses and go back to putting justice first and sympathy for those we identify with second. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    A jury convicted the agents and their own fellow agents testified against them. How can you blame Bush when the only guilty parties appear to be the agents and their own poor judgment?

This appears to be yet another case of the troubling trend of Americans defending those they perceive to member of "their team" regardless of facts. Isn't it funny that a star athlete is never guilty of anything other than being picked on by the authorities or the league office in the minds of the hometown fans? Isn't it funny how most black Americans could find no way to even consider that OJ was guilty of anything but a racist prosecutor and police department? Isn't it funny how we believe that torturing prisoners of was is absolutely unacceptable unless those prisoners happen to be our enemies and in our custody?

Folks, this nation does not survive if we don't pull our heads out of our collective arses and go back to putting justice first and sympathy for those we identify with second. Period.
    Crocket, I normally agree with you, but I am going to keep my head up my arse on this one. When I see the loopholes and the pardons in our country going to hard core criminals, drug dealers and rapists, do you think I care if we let two Border Patrol Agents go? I would not even care if it was a deliberate and sinister shot in the ass. It does not matter to me. Now this guy is suing for millions of dollars? We are so stupid, that we will probably pay out on that lawsuit. While we are at it, why not throw in a ranch for his pain and suffering. Afterall, it is hard being a drug runner, especially when you have been caught at least twice. I am tired of the whole world acting as if we were a doormat. We are, because we allow it.

The case has many troubling aspects. These agents are not guiltless, they did violate procedure if not the law, and they did cover up their misdeeds whatever they were. But do they really deserve prison time?? Maybe they should be drummed out of the border patrol. Maybe they should have faced criminal charges. But do they really need to sit in prison for 11-12 years?? Do their families need to be destroyed, their children left fatherless. I think not.

These agents do a miserable, thankless job in the most violent, dangerous corner of America. They are pawns in a political, economic, and criminal battle for the very soul of America. They are out gunned by the criminals, out run by the migrants, and hung out to dry by their own government. Border agents are in effect in a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.

If they were wrong, was it right to not only grant amnesty to the drug smuggler but also leave the door open for him to sue the taxpayers for $5 million? Sounds like the US government is paying a heavy price for this witness. Was it right for Debra Kanof to argue to the jury that these agents, of Hispanic descent, had turned against "their own people". What is more troubling? The crime.....or the prosecution of the crime?

Listen, if OJ Simpson can be let off with DNA evidence, and then we allow him to peddle his disgusting book, somebody is barking up the wrong tree. Go get the real criminals.

the prosecution.

was it right for kanof to do her best to keep witnesses off the stand and keep testimony from being heard. or how about her excusing her own witness, the doctor who would not tell a lie about the injury when he said the only way to get it was the way he was actually shot, she wanted him to say that the agents did shoot him in the back.

there are way too many loop holes in this case that will be looked into in the coming months im sure. IF you read the press release by johnny sutton you will see what he and kanof want you to see, their side.
    but others who have done investigations on their own including, andy ramirez. and joe loya, nachos father inlaw,. their stories tell of something completlly different

we all know that our government has lied to us before. i mean just look at that piece of trash they call the warren report. people who testified and saw their statements when the report was issued said these are not statements they made. so whos lying?????????? judge for yourself

Prayers are definately with the agents and families right now for a pardon.

Bush is shameful and no Christian, at least not to AMERICANS!

I hope and pray for his impeachment and an end to the rein of King George!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast