Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    to Alipac carolinamtnwoman!

The Scarlet Letter A for Politicians who vote AMNESTY!

Some may remmeber the story of a woman who had to wear Scarlett A for commiting adulterey during Colonial Times, anyway if any of them who vote for the Senate Bill they should be branded with Scarlet A and let it stick till they are put in the ground. Tired on the BS in Washington,wish we had some Red Blooded Americans representing us instead of the RATS there!
    Pro Deo et Patria

The only polls our elected officials understand is the ones we vote in on election day. Then when they are voted out, they stand there with their mouths open saying, "What did I do wrong?"
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

emailed my Senators this am and followed up with a phone call. Will repeat this afternoon

I hope every one of us JUMPS on this PERFECT NEWS!!!!

What unbelievable timing!

Another unknown variable that these traitors never expected

What's music is that it DESTROYS their rhetoric that we are a SMALL FRINGE group of 'nativists - bigots' -----
    WE happen to be a majority of Americans who love our America ---- not the north american union
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree: let's post, fax, mail, email, and distribute etc. -- use all the communication channels we can think of -- to hammer Congressional staff and increase public awareness of this.

Here is a link to Congressional staff member e-mail addressess (note, there is staff turnover, but I've found that many of the e-mails sent to the e-mail addresses found in this site have been getting through):

www.outsourcecongress.org

This is devastating news for supporters of this amnesty bill!

The fact that "81% of American voters are closely following news stories about the issue", just totally blows out of the water some claims by supporters that they can push this through because nobody is watching.

You may not think that those in power watch polls, but the accumulated data in this one - not just a single question - is just so opposed on every front of the issue that it cannot be ignored. Keep spreading it!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    This is devastating news for supporters of this amnesty bill!

The fact that "81% of American voters are closely following news stories about the issue", just totally blows out of the water some claims by supporters that they can push this through because nobody is watching.

You may not think that those in power watch polls, but the accumulated data in this one - not just a single question - is just so opposed on every front of the issue that it cannot be ignored. Keep spreading it!
    Hey DIGGER!

Ain't is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, lol.

Gotta love those little details that somehow keep getting lost to the MSM and somehow emerge in the new media.

These seated traitors live & breath by the polls.

I am a new member. I was wondering how you can send these polls via e-mail. I want to also know if anything is being done about not being able to get a job because you cannot speak Spanish. I am in my 50s and I want to knoew how this is Equal opportunity. Many of these illegals get free English lessons ,and now have an edge in the working world over thiose who cannot speak Spanish. Also It is not a requirement in Schools to have Spanish. So our kids are losing out when grsaduation rolls around and they want people who are Bilingual.

This was not a problem when i was younger and it is now. What is the goverment doing for those who cannot speak Spanish?????

Hi vallyroo. Welcome!

You can go to the end of the original thread & choose "send to friend" at bottom if you just want to send to a few people.

I usually copy a couple of things out of the poll and send those along with the link to the original when I'm sending to a group of people.

Hope this helps.

As for what's the government doing for us, they're doing nothing but slowly tightening the screws.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast