Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SoSad,I believe you are correct in you estimate of the numbers and if we don't get on turning this problem around NOW I don't even want to contemplate what we will be like in even just 5 more years.If we don't get it under control pdq we will have nothing nothing left to fight for in (my guess) 10 years.Who knows, maybe thats the plan,make it so the real Americans are too broken and overwhelmed to fight anymore,by not doing anything to stem or stop the invasion for another several years.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    SoSad,I believe you are correct in you estimate of the numbers and if we don't get on turning this problem around NOW I don't even want to contemplate what we will be like in even just 5 more years.If we don't get it under control pdq we will have nothing nothing left to fight for in (my guess) 10 years.Who knows, maybe thats the plan,make it so the real Americans are too broken and overwhelmed to fight anymore,by not doing anything to stem or stop the invasion for another several years.

I believe you are right, look how fast the time went since 9/11 and how many they have let in this country. They have already integrated Mexico with the U.S. and we are going to need one tough President and congress to turn it around, as long as we can keep stopping them from getting amnesty or citizenship and push Chertoff to do his job, and push our local govenment to do something I believe we can change it, the question is can we do it without a fight, as the illegals are getting violent and threatening.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I also moved out of California a year ago..Santa Clarita... the gangs were getting to close...and I was called "stupid" one to many times cause I didn't speak Spanish..
    Nevada is no better...they give everything to the illegals on a silver platter....
    Including Welfare and food stamps....(my tax money!!!!!!!!)
    We have useless Reid...I have been blocked from his e-mail cause I guess I called him "a dissapointment" one to many times
    I'm confused. I thought Santa Clarita and Orange County are both in California??
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I also moved out of California a year ago..Santa Clarita... the gangs were getting to close...and I was called "stupid" one to many times cause I didn't speak Spanish..
    Nevada is no better...they give everything to the illegals on a silver platter....
    We have useless Reid...I have been blocked from his e-mail cause I guess I called him "a dissapointment" one to many times
    I'm confused. I thought Santa Clarita and Orange County are both in California??
    americangirl, they are both in calif.!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Oooh, I see my mistake. I misread their posts to say they'd moved out of California TO Santa Clarita and Orange County. What they actually wrote was that they'd moved FROM Santa Clarita and Orange County.

Sigh...guess I'm a bit tired. Can't read tonight.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Oooh, I see my mistake. I misread their posts to say they'd moved out of California TO Santa Clarita and Orange County. What they actually wrote was that they'd moved FROM Santa Clarita and Orange County.

Sigh...guess I'm a bit tired. Can't read tonight.
    Its because of the lies out there and it seems to cause alot of stress!!!

In case there are any doubts as to where CA is going, I just got my new San Diego region Verizon Yellow Pages phone book. It is half in Spanish and half in English. I thought it was a mistake when I pulled the book out of the bag and on the cover it said "Nuestra Verizon Guia en Espanol" (with tiny letters saying For English see reverse side), with a picture of a Mexican...err Latino family with 6 kids, a mother, father and grandmother and grandfather. And what do I see when I open up the book? The first 20 pages are full color ads for Abogados de accidentes, immigracion y criminal, enlaces de la fianza (bail bonds) and gratis medicos pediatria bebes y ninos (free family health clinics).

WTF is up with that? I have never used Verizon cell phone service before, but I know for sure now that I never will.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide

I believe you are right, look how fast the time went since 9/11 and how many they have let in this country. They have already integrated Mexico with the U.S. and we are going to need one tough President and congress to turn it around, as long as we can keep stopping them from getting amnesty or citizenship and push Chertoff to do his job, and push our local govenment to do something I believe we can change it, the question is can we do it without a fight, as the illegals are getting violent and threatening.
    (rant on)
    But, what else can we do to require our representatives to perform their elected jobs and protect the US and our way of life as I once knew it. In Texas, the demographics and culture have changed so much that the Dallas area seems like a foreign country compared to what it was 15 years ago. I write emails to 'our' representatives and get back generic letters in the mail, etc. Unfortunately, I work the weekend shift and can't make the pro-legal only immigration rallies.

The 14th amendment (one of the Reconstruction Amendments) was intended to secure rights for former slaves and their children. Perhaps this is the irrational reason that the pro-illegals insist that this is comparable to the civil rights movement. From the Mexican side, the soon to be mothers wait until they're in labor, then come across to our country and show up at a medical center to give birth to their new American; or, just show up if they are already here. And, all at tax payers expense! This needs to change; however, very few of the members of congress have this personal strength to do so. We are being invaded by foreign countries and yet our border officers are prosecuted (persecuted) if they so much as fire upon these criminal invaders in self defense. Is it such a wonder that our way of life and country is in such despair and decline in moral values?

What more can we do? I hesitate to believe that another home war may break out once the sleeping Americans finally realize that they no longer live in an American society or can speak the once foreign language needed to continue personal business. If we cannot wake up our representatives and insist that they do their job according to the constitution, this is a possibility for our great land.

(rant off)
    May God bless each of you and have a great week!
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    In case there are any doubts as to where CA is going, I just got my new San Diego region Verizon Yellow Pages phone book. It is half in Spanish and half in English. I thought it was a mistake when I pulled the book out of the bag and on the cover it said "Nuestra Verizon Guia en Espanol" (with tiny letters saying For English see reverse side), with a picture of a Mexican...err Latino family with 6 kids, a mother, father and grandmother and grandfather. And what do I see when I open up the book? The first 20 pages are full color ads for Abogados de accidentes, immigracion y criminal, enlaces de la fianza (bail bonds) and gratis medicos pediatria bebes y ninos (free family health clinics).

WTF is up with that? I have never used Verizon cell phone service before, but I know for sure now that I never will.
    Oh my gosh! I'm SO glad I moved out of San Diego! I think if I'd seen that it would have been my undoing.

San Diego is on the verge of becoming a lost cause. Whether or not it can be pulled from the grips of the illegals....I don't know. But it's sickening there. It's like living in Mexico. I think it's the worst place in the United States for "Mexicanization"...even worse than Los Angeles.

I still live in OC, I'm sure you can guess where by my avatar. It's bad
    and getting worse. Not as bad as LA yet. I can't afford to leave. I don't have the $$$ to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    This doesn't surprise me. I lived in SoCal for 21 years and saw it literally turn into Tijuana in just those 2 decades. I had to flee from CA last year (hence, my username, OC meaning Orange County). I wanted to live the rest of my remaining years in America, not Mexico. And now, CA is bankrupt, I'm sure directly due to the invasion. Poor poor CA. May you R.I.P.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast