Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latinos think Caucasian Groups are the KKK

A letter written in by a school girl to the Napa Valley Register and the response from a hispanic reader

Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:12 AM PST

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/artic ... 350702.txt

Dear editor,

I'm a Caucasian eighth grader at Silverado Middle School and I'm perplexed as to why public Latino activities are permitted but public activities labeled for Caucasian people aren't. Can you imagine how outraged people would be if they saw a flier saying "Caucasian Potluck" or "Caucasian Lunch Gala?" So how is it that Latinos are the only victims of racism? At schools there are clubs such as Frisbee Club, Drama Club and Earth Club. There are Latino Clubs as well. That's allowed, but if someone wanted to form a Caucasian Club then it would be racist. I'm taunted daily for being a Caucasian person but what's ironic is that I'm one-quarter Hispanic. Because I look more Caucasian than Hispanic, I'm typically categorized as a Caucasian. Because I appear Caucasian, the Hispanic community at my school typically judges me when I point out that I'm Hispanic also and brushes aside my comment, stating that my origins aren't genuine. Caucasians aren't the only instigators. They're victims of racism, too.

The response

A dangerous kind of club

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:26 PM PST
    http://www.napavalleyregister.com/artic ... 357429.txt

Dear editor,

Silverado Middle School student Kaili Espinoza ("Another form of racism," March 1 points out the double standard of there being a Latino Club at her school, but "if someone wanted to form a Caucasian Club then it would be racist." Actually, Kaili, someone already has formed a Caucasian Club. You may even have learned about it in your Social Studies class. They called it the Ku Klux Klan, and their activities included burning crosses and hanging non-white people. This is likely why people of all colors become a little nervous when they hear talk of a "Caucasian Club." Please inform your school administrators at once if you observe the Latino Club performing any lynchings around campus.

Devin Reza

Napa

Oh please!

Give me a break! I have heard more racist remarks in the last year from illegal aliens and the open borders crowd than I have in the 50 years I have been on this planet and I was born and raised in ALABAMA!!!! I am sick to death of everybody trying make people feel guilty for being white! I don't go around trying to make anyone feel guilty or inferior because of their color. What a lame attempt by Mr. Reza to make this little girl feel GUILTY for the color of her skin! Who is the racist here?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I know my high school had a KKK club, I guess to be fair, we should have had a MS-13 club as well.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

La Raza: "The Race" "All for the Race and none for everyone else." Sounds kinda racist to me. How about you?

Also, my wife is a teacher and she sees hispanic students wearing shirts saying, "Brown Pride." What if caucasion students wore shirts to school that said, "White Pride!?!"

Sorry, THEY are the racists!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I just sent my letter to the editor regarding this 8th grader's letter. She is a smart little girl! I can't wait to see if mine is put in their newspaper
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

What a jerk to respond in such a cavalier manner to this little girl. I too have long pondered the hypocrisy that you can have a Latino potluck or a United Negro College fund and exclude so much of the population. But I figured that since white people are the longstanding majority and control much of the wealth and power in the country, that it's not fair but whatever. I guess it's ironic, though, that as caucasians become a minority population we will be entitled to some manner of "protected status" under the law. I've read of EEOC complaints being filed already because of hispanic-preference or spanish-speaking required for jobs in this country. But back to the jerk who stated

This is likely why people of all colors become a little nervous when they hear talk of a "Caucasian Club." Please inform your school administrators at once if you observe the Latino Club performing any lynchings around campus.
    I don't think he'll have to wait too long. Racial tensions are running pretty high in high schools around California. In school where hispanics are the majority, white people are beaten up, etc. for little more than their ancestral origin. So, I guess if jerko laid off the pinot for awhile and opened his eyes to what's around him perhaps he would have a little more sympathy for a 13 year old girl who openly discusses the discrimination she is actually experiencing. Counter that with perceived discrimination which is soooo rampant in this country--primarily as an excuse to bludgeon us into submission to demands of ethnic minorities.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Banned
    I just fired off my reply! I was too quick on the submit button, so I didn't save a copy.

I did give them some grief, though.

Dear Editor,
    In response to the "Letter to the Editor" posted by the 8th grade student......She is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! It seems that it has become a crime to be white in this nation. We, as white people, are not allowed to proclaim our pride in being white, unlike other groups, beacuse we will be labeled as "RACISTS". A local church here in North Carolina recently posted flyers that stated that the church was having a "Hispanic Dental Check Up Day", free to all Hispanics. When I asked one of the church members if I could bring my two "Caucasian" grandchildren for the free checkups, she said, "No this is for Hispanics only!". Can you just imagine what would happen if my church hosted a "Caucasian ONLY Free Dental Checkup Day"? There would be a riot and the church members would be ran out of town!
    This little girl is wise beyond her years. She sees the discrimination that's happening to the Caucasian race and knows that we are not allowed, AT ALL, to defend ourselves, simply because we are WHITE!
    I for one, am fed up with all this "politically correct" BS. You can't say "ILLEGAL" immigrant, you have to say "undocumented". If you use the term "Indians", that's wrong, too. You have to say "Native Americans" (a race I have a great deal of respect for, by the way), because someone will be offended! The only people who have had their rights as a race jerked away from them, is the White Race! This country has went wacko over this crap and this 8th grade student is smart enough to see it, so why can't the adults of this nation figure it out?
    NC Citizen,
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Pinestraw Guy & Rebellady

Thank you for your letters ! Keep giving this PRO ILLEGAL newspaper hell ! I looked up Mr. Reza's address yesterday and I will be sending him a letter in the mail letting him know of my disgust at his racist attitude.

What if caucasion students wore shirts to school that said, "White Pride!?!"

Mine says "Mighty Whitey".
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast