Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG this just makes my blood boil!!

Does anyone care what message we are sending to the children of this country? Is anyone doing a study to find out what impact this kind of unfair steryotyping is doing to their self esteem? Omg how could that pig of a man said that to a little girl with legitimate question? My son who is the same age has asked me the same question. He wants to know why it isn't okay to be white? Why white children can't be proud of being white like other children of other cultures are? How can I answer him. None of this is fair. There is no legitamate answer. That little girl is one hundred percent correct. Either we have special clubs for all or for none. This is still America. Whether they like it or not!

Banned
    Hi Kaili,

Welcome to ALIPAC! The Napa Valley Register was kind enough to print my reply to that jerk the following week. I hope you liked it!

Jeff Hermann

aka Pinestraw Guys
    aka Guy Pinestra
    aka Pat Riot

( Obviously I'm not afraid of those goons finding out who I really am, I'm still waiting for the LAST OBL wingnut to show up here... )

Racially Arabs and South Asians (those from Indian and Pakistan) are classified as Caucasians, because they have the same type of facial features/bone structure as people from Europe. They do not have Negroid or Mongoloid features. This means there are more "dark skinned" caucasians in the world than light skinned ones. I assume these darker skinned caucasians would be welcome in the caucasian club, but likely they would instead segregate themselves into the "Muslim club", and the "South Asian club".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a native Texan and went to small Catholic private college in Los Angeles from 1993 to 1997. I have to say that there were intense racial tensions there as well.

All the races automatically divided themselves into separate groups from one another. There were clubs for every race on campus, and "celebration days" for every racial group on campus, EXCEPT for the whites. Again, it would be racist to allow that!!

I had a good friend who was black. We hung out together in each other's dorms pretty often for a few months. She was completely accepted by my suitemates (one white girl, an Armenian girl, and a Japanese girl). But when I would hang out at her dorm, her black friends would walk in and act suspicious of me, barely talk to me, and make me feel totally uncomfortable. She even told me that her black friends would ask her why she was hanging out with a skinny white girl and look down on her for having a white friend. Eventually, the pressure was too much for her and we grew apart.

It was really sad that EDUCATED blacks could not see beyond our skin color and race to find our commonalities.

I was saddened and disappointed by my experience with race in Los Angeles over the five years I was there.

Throughout my life I have had friends of every imaginable race, religion, country of origin, etc. I get along great with nearly everyone in Texas.

But Los Angeles it's just a boiling point for the races, and I feel sorry for all the people of every race who must face discrimination in that city.

I guess as a white, the only way I can celebrate my heritage is to go waaayy back to my past to celebrate my Irish and English ancestors. That seems to be all that is accepted these days. (My Great Aunt spent 50 years on our family geneology, and my ancestors have been legally in America since the late 1700's, coming from Ireland and England.) I am proud to be a several-generations-old American, but I am not allowed to proclaim this due to the fact that I am A) white, B) an "European Invader."

It's a sad day for America that everyone else but me can proclaim their heritage!!!

TexasGal

Welcome to ALIPAC Kali and Texasgal

I know what you mean. I experienced racism from Hispanic girls when I went to college here in NJ. Hissed at everytime I went to a certain building for class. I did nothing to provoke this behavior other than being white.

Be proud of you ethnicity(in your case white), an American and Legal!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I guess as a white, the only way I can celebrate my heritage is to go waaayy back to my past to celebrate my Irish and English ancestors. That seems to be all that is accepted these days. (My Great Aunt spent 50 years on our family geneology, and my ancestors have been legally in America since the late 1700's, coming from Ireland and England.) I am proud to be a several-generations-old American, but I am not allowed to proclaim this due to the fact that I am A) white, B) an "European Invader."

It's a sad day for America that everyone else but me can proclaim their heritage!!!
    Mine too, TexasGal. I feel very, very betrayed by my government and the disrespectful people of California.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123