Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latinos Threaten to Take to the Streets

Washington, Nov 14 (Prensa Latina) Tuesday US Latino organizations threatened to carry out mass demonstrations on the streets of the United States if Congress refuses to take actions favoring immigrants.

Central American Resources Center executive director Raul Solorzano urged for an all-embracing migratory reform to authenticate 11.2 million people with no identity papers.

We ll wait 110 days [for the new Democratic Congress], if in that time the legislative body does not act, "we will," he warned.

The House approved bills, pushed through by Republicans, that label immigrants as criminals, consider them undesirable and prevent them from applying for jobs.

Under that measure, employers who offer jobs to people without papers can be fined and even sent to prison in some states.

USA Latino Movement director Juan Jose Gutierrez expressed his opposition to Congress and White House propaganda for their interests to the detriment of immigrants.

One of the points on the Democrats agenda will be modification of the US migration laws, which House Democratic leader Harry Reid called a failed system.

Nancy Pelosi, who will be first female House speaker, hopes to reach a bipartisan accord on this topic.

http://link.toolbot.com/plenglish.com/23020
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

We ll wait 110 days [for the new Democratic Congress], if in that time the legislative body does not act, "we will," he warned.
    Sounds like a threat to me

Can you believe this! Talk about demands.

Folks it looks like the sweet talk is about over as far as I can tell.

Let them take to the streets. Show Americans just what we are dealing with,let them see who is blackmailing our congress and senate. Have buses waiting there to take their butts right on down to the border! If we let ourselves be blackmailed by "these" invaders, then we deserve to be invaded by them. Maybe we should be telling Congress if they pass this comprehensible bill for amnesty, they are really going to see their streets being invaded by MAD AMERICANS!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I just can't believe

I just can't believe our own government is so stupid to allow this to happen. The more these illegals take, the harder it will be to get rid of them in the future.

The future is here.

This

This should be met with massive round ups and deportations, how can we get this to happen?

Re: I just can't believe

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    I just can't believe our own government is so stupid to allow this to happen. The more these illegals take, the harder it will be to get rid of them in the future.

The future is here.
    JON
    it's not that they're 'stupid' ..........this is what they want

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them march and demand, see where it gets them. Backfired before, will backfire again.
    People who shouldn't be here in the first place making demands. Oh, that's right, they have constitutional rights. How upside down inside out is this country?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2ndamendsis, You have that right.

This is probably part of their plan. I am sure that someone is whispering in their ear just what to do. That is probably what is making them so bold.

They have marched more in the last year than any American groups probably have.

All of their marches are planned and funded, all they have to do is get on a bus. We are probably paying for the buses also.

They are trying to incite a civil war between us. Then they can declare Martial Law, thus the concentration camps being built.

Didn't they already announce more demonstrations a few weeks ago? I forget the date but I know I saw it somewhere.

I should have marked it on my calendar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast