Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Latinos won’t accept mandatory E-Verify

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) warned President Barack Obama on Tuesday that Latinos will not regard as “acceptableâ€

Re: Latinos won’t accept mandatory E-Verify

[quote="BillCunnane"]Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) warned President Barack Obama on Tuesday that Latinos will not regard as “acceptableâ€

Then they may choose the alternative - don't work in the U.S.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, then the question is:

ARE YOU AMERICAN?

OR ARE YOU JUST LATINO?

I know it is not a Politically correct thing, but IF you support the rules & laws of any land your obligation is to the COUNTRY, NOT A SPECIFIC RACE!

THROW OUT THE DARN RACE CARD FOOLS, we all see through it!

Play it more and more and we will vote your sorry Butts out of office for not SUPPORTING AMERICANS ! Regardless of RACE!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Hey Luis!! If you don't like it pack up and go back to Mexico and take 12 million unwanted criminals with you.

Everyone gets checked, is the Congressman saying that a specific "race" and I use the term lightly because there is no specific "Latino Race" they are as mixed up as the rest of us with European, Inidan etc heritage, should be exempt.

I think that promoting racism should be investigated by the Congressional Ethics Committee.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what a joke. then those that refuse dont get no jobs or are FIRED. set the IRS loose on the rest of the employers too. this kind of rhetoric from sister luis is flat f%&# treasonous.

Hey Barack!!! MAKE OUR DAY and veto this and you will lose ten voters for every one you pick up. Are your labor union buddies behind you on this one? You lose all the way if you veto it so by all means DO IT! You are a one term loser any way you look at it. (SEE JIMMY CARTER)

Re: Latinos won’t accept mandatory E-Verify

[quote="BillCunnane"]

So says Gutierrez, who believes Republicans “have the false hope that the 11 million undocumented workers and their families will leave if we make things difficult. That’s a fantasy. They’re not going to leave, they have their life here,â€
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

If

If you dont like us protecting ourselves and our jobs than leave. As for your 11 million or whatever illegal aliens, they will leave or we will throw them out Luis. While we are at it we are going to shut down immigration and fix it so that it workls for US...Not you and your racist special interests...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast