Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Laura Ingraham: ‘I’m Thinking of Moving to Arizona’ to ‘Primary Sen. Jeff Flake

Laura Ingraham: ‘I’m Thinking of Moving to Arizona’ to ‘Primary Challenge Sen. Jeff Flake Myself’

23 May 2013
    Arizona, immigration, Republicans
    by Jeff Poor

Photo Credit: Gage Skidmore

On her Wednesday radio show, conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham attacked a number of Republican senators that voted to support the immigration reform bill on Tuesday, saying that she was thinking about moving to Arizona to primary Sen. Jeff Flake, who is up for re-election in 2018.

“Let me tell you — I am thinking of moving to Arizona,” Ingraham said. “You know why? I will primary challenge Sen. Jeff Flake myself, if that’s why this requires. Jeff Flake, living up to his last name, backed down from a previous promise his spokeswoman made to Breitbart. This is just like Marco [Rubio] breaking his promise, basically, that he would consider voting in favor of amendments to the Senate’s immigration bill that would close a loophole of allowing illegal immigrants access to state and local welfare. Jeff Flake voted with the liberals against the Ted Cruz amendment.”

Read more from this story HERE.

http://joemiller.us/2013/05/laura-in...-flake-myself/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds like a wonderful idea Laura! But even better, John McCain is up for reelection next in Arizona.. before Flake.

Would Laura Ingraham be so kind as to primary John McCain?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)