Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AND THIS:

"At one point, there were approximately 20 to 25 agents taking part in beating, kicking or punching Mr. [Anastacio] Hernandez-Rojas

Border Patrol Beats a Man to Death

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1199927.html#1199927
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    THIS IS WHY AGENCIES DON'T WANT THEIR EMPOLYEES GOING HANDS ON WITH PEOPLE.

State police arrest of immigrant suspect investigated

Posted at: 03/18/2011 8:42 PM
    By: Gadi Schwartz, KOB Eyewitness News 4

Police dash camera video captures a New Mexico State police officer and two state police criminal agents punching, Tasering and smashing an immigrant's head into the ground during an investigation that has now been tossed out of court.

On Friday, Rio Arriba Magistrate Judge Joseph Madrid dismissed a slew of charges against Julio Caballero, a Mexican national living in Espanola, after problems with the way the charges were filed.

Caballero faced three counts of battery against a police officer and three counts of resisting arrest, as well as an open container violation that the prosecution admitted was a mistake.

The charges stem from an incident last October in which state police investigators showed up to Caballero's home in Espanola without a warrant, accompanied by a man who claimed Caballero was extorting his wife.

State police began to question Caballero and when Caballero presented them with his license, police ordered him to hand over cash.

The video shows Caballero try to put his money back in his pocket and officers take him to the ground. For almost four minutes, the officers are seen sitting on Caballero, punching him and at one point appear to hit him with a flashlight while Caballero struggles and screams.

Minutes into the struggle, Caballero is seen pushing an officer with his leg. Officers respond by Tasering Caballero repeatedly while he is on the ground in handcuffs.

Throughout the confrontation, Caballero is heard asking the officers in Spanish why they are arresting him and why they are trying to take away his money.

When Caballero is taken to the police car he is heard asking officers why they are taking his money.

Caballeros attorney, A.J. Salazar, says when Caballero asked about his money again he was kicked in the groin and told by an officer, "You got it? You gonna follow directions now?" and told to keep his mouth shut.

Salazar says Caballero's money was eventually returned.

KOB Eyewitness News 4 called the acting State Police Chief Robert Shilling for comment.

Shilling said he had seen the video and internal affairs investigators are now looking into the case.

Salazar said Caballero is considering filing a civil lawsuit.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S202 ... ml?cat=504
    This is why a lot of citizens don't want police armed with lethal electrocution devices used in non-lethal force situations.

Or didn't you notice that they Tased this poor guy as well? This is two stories in a row where cops have gladly gone hand to hand combat with someone and Tased them which proves lethal Police Tasers aren't needed to protect police officers and aren't used for that purpose. The Taser is used to subdue and force compliance with instructions, not defend or protect the police officer.

Police Tasers are used on unarmed usually innocent civilians. Police Tasers are lethal, they stop the heart which stops the brain which stops the body if aimed properly. If you stop someone's heart with a Taser, you run the risk of killing them and if you Taser them multiple times as many officers do, it will kill them as over 400 Police Taser Deaths in the US prove. Police Tasers also cause thoracic compression which is fracturing of the spine. These devices are lethal at worst, dangerous and harmful at best, used for evil and wrongful purposes, and should be banned.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the border patrol used more tasers maybe people would stop violating our laws.
    But if you want to just give up and let illegals win I'll have to be in opposition to that.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the border patrol used more tasers maybe people would stop violating our laws.
    nah these people know not to stop and obey the laws.
    if they really valued laws, they would not scatter when they are spotted by patrol, they would just surrender

and if someone is coming towards you, taser gun or a real gun with bullets. i dont care, im suing what i think is best for my safety.

But if you want to just give up and let illegals win I'll have to be in opposition to that.
    The best way to stop these people from violating our laws is to enforce our laws, and if we specifically authorized 800,000 sworn, trained, ready, willing and able state and local law enforcement officers to enforce US immigration law then there would be no illegal aliens in the US because they would all be arrested, deported and kept out of the country.

My opposition to Police Tasers has nothing to do with illegal immigration, Police Tasers are a bad idea, being used in the most wrongful of ways as both of your stories show, and they should be banned in the United States. I support lethal force to stop illegal immigration, I just don't support the use of Police Tasers on anyone, citizens or non-citizens. If you have a justifiable cause to use lethal force, then pull your weapon and use it. If not, use non-lethal means to make the arrest.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Judy: I understand and respect your feelings on the Taser. I also am very much familier with the units and their uses. In the training of the officers many of them are exposed to being hit with a taser to show its effects. Officers respect the weapon and they also know what it is capable of. I also need to add that I fully agree with every PD in thenation that if the options are hand to hand combat with a suspect whois out of control or use of a taser to stabilize the situation...the taser wins hands down. If an officer goes into hand to hand combat with a person on drugs the officer risks being disabled and possable having his or her gun taken away and then you have a suspect armed and out of control loose within the community. If the OC spray has no effect, if the commands are not followed, the next step is the taser. Yes there can be fatalities but then there are also deaths when OC spray is used and if a baton is used also. The taser keeps the suspect at a safe distance untill he is becomes subdued

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123