Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    if i was on the jury i'd award a settlemnt to the people who were denied a job so large that it whipes out the company ...
    Well not wipe them out but force them to sell to new owners in order to pay the fine would be good.
    no , i'd rather send a message by shutting down the entire company ...
    Right...Now that Americans are able to WORK at those jobs you'd rather shut them down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-229518.html

the station manager of the only TV station in Hattiesburg wants to know why we do not hear anything about any more work place immigration raids.
    his email is listed at the above link
    Obama, that's why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if i was on the jury i'd award a settlemnt to the people who were denied a job so large that it whipes out the company ...
    Well not wipe them out but force them to sell to new owners in order to pay the fine would be good.
    no , i'd rather send a message by shutting down the entire company ...
    Right...Now that Americans are able to WORK at those jobs you'd rather shut them down.
    i know americans need jobs .. but the rich ( bussiness employers of illegal immgrants ) need to have a message sent loud and clear .. if we can't get our country back , then we're going to take everything out with us on the way down ...

EDIT .. think of the benfits FEAR would have in shutting down the company with a lawsuit so large they have to liquidate .... EVERYONE currently employed there would lose their jobs ... how many of them were complacent ? how many of them KNEW that their were illegal immgrants working .... EVERYONE gets justice by shutting them down ... not only that it would serve as an EXCELLENT example to other bussiness all over the country ... do nothing , say nothing .. and your company will be shut down and YOU'LL be out of a job ...

EDIT .. think of the benfits FEAR would have in shutting down the company with a lawsuit so large they have to liquidate .... EVERYONE currently employed there would lose their jobs ... how many of them were complacent ? how many of them KNEW that their were illegal immgrants working .... EVERYONE gets justice by shutting them down ... not only that it would serve as an EXCELLENT example to other bussiness all over the country ... do nothing , say nothing .. and your company will be shut down and YOU'LL be out of a job ...
    Forcing them to sell the company then turn over what they get from that sale to pay the fine accomplishes the same thing. The jobs do not have to be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i seem to remember a story from the union steward at Howard at the time who said he never saw job openings posted on the wall but he ALWAYS saw new hispanics there all the time.
    This is what happens when "ANCHOR BABIES" become adults with any kind of power, they look out for their fellow countrymen who are in the country illegally. IMO, they will run the country one day and, the only thing that can stop it would be to not grant birthright citizenshipto them in the first place.

I see a nightmare for business if this lawsuit goes class action and wins. As long as we use case law it would create grounds for people to apply for a job anyplace they know hires large amount of illegal aliens and then file a lawsuit on damages.

Sure be one hell of a way to send a message to business's benefiting from illegals. Business's with the odd illegal would be relatively safe as need to prove that the employer had reasonable suspicion or knew they were hiring illegals along with enough illegal employee's to hurt the local jobs.

I hope it goes far and wins big!

I wonder how many plants this Howard Industries owns and operates?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    http://www.howard-ind.com/DefaultPage.asp

"I say we hit em' up for some cash to get the donations we need to stay in business!" It would show good faith on they're part!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    http://www.howard-ind.com/DefaultPage.asp
    Contact info. for Howard Inds:
    Phone601) 425-3151
    Fax601) 649-3151
    http://www.howard-ind.com/HowardTransfo ... tactUs.asp
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast