Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal Foreign Workers said to be Exploited in Colorado

Legal Foreign Workers said to be Exploited in Colorado

By The World â‹… September 13, 2011
    By Megan Verlee, Colorado Public Radio

Rancher Kip Farmer navigates his truck over rocky dirt roads in the mountains of Western Colorado. Farmer grew up tending his family’s flocks up here, living for weeks at a time in tents and old trailers out on the range. But he’s one of few Americans to have any experience with this work.

[b]“It’s seven days a week, 24 hours a day,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many American citizens do not have insurance, live on the street or receive proper medical care because they can't afford it.

Perhaps it's time someone started standing up for American citizens who have worked all their life for mimimun wages, raised a family and no one provided them with a place to live .

[quote]What we would also like to see is an agency or an entity, somebody that would be watching out for the workers’ welfare, when they’re signing up for these contracts and making sure they understand what they’re getting into before they come over here,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou