Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I would say Obama has the voters that depend on social programs to survive, and these are who he is catering to.
    Really? Then how do you explain this:

May 20, 2008
    Schneider: College educated, non-religious voters carry Obama
    Posted: 11:14 PM ET

From CNN Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider

(CNN) – CNN just predicted Obama will win the Oregon primary. How did the Illinois senator win there so easily?

Obama won overwhelming support from Oregon voters who attended college. Nearly 60 percent of that demographic went for Obama there and those voters made up nearly 80 percent of the demographic.

Obama also won big in another category: among those voters who say they do not have a religion, or have another religion outside of Catholicism, Protestantism, and Judaism.

Nearly 30 percent of Oregon Democrats said they were not religious and those voters went for Obama by 21 percentage points, 60 percent to 39 percent. And among those voters who listed "other" as their religion, a group that made up 10 percent of the vote, Obama won by 42 points, 70 percent to 28 percent.

Filed under: Exit Polls
    It's never a good thing to paint anyone with a broad brush. Just as we at ALIPAC don't like being called rednecks and racists the same applies to everyone else.
    I do not believe there is anything in my statement that referred to race or education...

I was referring to all Americans every race, creed and color who depends on social programs, who want and need nationalized health care, something that I pay $600 a mo. for, the people on welfare, food stamps etc. alot of these people could work but would rather be taken care of....I never mentioned education, or race...I also did not say 100% of the people who are for Obama are as such , there are alot of people for him who are just radical left, who live for shoving Political Correctness down out throats, etc.

Please be careful what you accuse people of!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

'Less Educated' Flock to Obama
    It is so unfair for the MSM, bogus polls, and false surveys to try to divide the "less educated" and "better educated" on how they vote.

IMO, THE PICKINS ARE VERY SLIM, WHETHER YOU ARE WELL EDUCATED OR LESS EDUCATED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12