Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter:Send Illegals Back Home

Comments at source

Send illegals back home

I would like to know why Maria Elena Salinas is given space in the Times in an effort to create sympathy for illegal aliens.

The party she describes, Ms. Villejos, is listed as having been in the U.S. illegally for over a decade. Obviously, she had no idea of becoming a legal citizen of the U.S., and is not an immigrant, but an illegal alien.

The only thing broken in our immigration system is that people like Ms. Villejos should be picked up and sent back to the country from which they came much sooner, if they make no effort at becoming legal residents.

If this was the case, there would be no conflict regarding children. It is obvious that illegal aliens attempt to remain in the U.S. using children for bait, while contributing little to the country.

R.L. Jackson

Santa Maria

February 13, 2009

http://www.santamariatimes.com/articles ... tter05.txt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree 100%. These people need to be put out of our country and kept out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those sympathizers should watch the part on this website that talks about immigrants and gangs. It has gang members talk about why they joined and more.

http://www.history.com/content/gangland/about-the-show
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen to that. California has become a third world toilet. I've lived here my entire life and in the last 15 years in particular have seen nice communities just turned into gang havens. Its just unbelievable. Their anchor babies are just future gang members. I'm sorry but it is true to a very large degree. Horrible test scores,high teenage pregnancy rate and on and on. Those are statistics!!! Those are not opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Amen to that. California has become a third world toilet. I've lived here my entire life and in the last 15 years in particular have seen nice communities just turned into gang havens. Its just unbelievable. Their anchor babies are just future gang members. I'm sorry but it is true to a very large degree. Horrible test scores,high teenage pregnancy rate and on and on. Those are statistics!!! Those are not opinions.
    Amen wilma!

If you go to the source link, as with any story about illegal aliens that allows comments, you'll see...again...most of America (the legal part) agrees with the folks here. We want them out. They are a drain and a scourge on this nation and they need to go home and show the nerve in their home nations that they show here and march in their streets for rights.

Wilma1 it is the same in South Florida. In today's Sun Sentinel the headline is about getting tough on gangs. Here we have all kinds of them and some of the worse are the Haitian ones.