Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liberals apply 'affirmative action' to strike down Voter ID

NOTE: The author of this article doesn't specifically mention it, but you can bet a main objective of this liberal ploy is to be able to get invaders to vote.

Affirmative Action’ for Voting
    Gabriel Garnica

The U.S. Supreme Court has recently heard arguments over the legality of a state’s voter ID requirement. Opponents of these IDs contend, or should we say, pretend, that such laws dismember the voting rights of the poor, the elderly and minorities. As usual, they take a few cases where some voters have been prevented from voting by such requirements and tell us horror tales of pandemic voter suppression. As usual, they turn minor inconveniences into tales of woe and transcendent injustice. As would be expected, they whip out their victim kit and show us sobbing poor folks and minorities kneeling in abject depression and asking, “Can’t we all just get our vote?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am disenfranchised every time they do not check IDs. Whenever they let an immigrant (Legal and Illegal) who is not a citizen vote, it weakens mine. Every time they let dogs, the dead, or cabbage patch dolls vote, it weakens my vote. My vote is also weakened when people practice the old Irish-New Yorker philosophy of "voting early and often". ID may disenfranchise one or two, but by not asking for ID we are disenfranchising millions.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My vote is also weakened when people practice the old Irish-New Yorker philosophy of "voting early and often".
    Is that a real, historical occurrence? Never heard that one. Is that how JFK got started in Mass.?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My vote is also weakened when people practice the old Irish-New Yorker philosophy of "voting early and often".
    Is that a real, historical occurrence? Never heard that one. Is that how JFK got started in Mass.?
    Yes it is true. In New York in the mid 1800's. Months before an election, the Irish men would often grow their hair beards and mustaches long. They would then vote very early, go to the barber and have things trimmed up, vote again, go back to barber and have something removed, vote again, this would continue until they had short hair and were clean shaven.

Later Al Capone was credited for using the phrase in Chicago. Some people credit him with coining the phrase, but he always insisted that it had been handed down to him.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals are voting in Nevada....they are being encouraged to do it
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)