Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The lies and tricks in Salt Lake City and Cities in the USA

Yesterday on our news station came the report of a hit and run driver who was followed to his work. The company was called Mountain States.
    When they caught up with him he was illegal with of course no Drivers License or Insurance.
    The question on the news was (Authorites are investigating on this illegal immigrant as to how he got a job at Mountain States not being legal. How did this happen?

First off everyone knows that Salt Lake City is a sanctuary city. In fact all of Utah is a sanctuary state. I thought what the heck is 2 news doing reporting this? They know we have an open door policy, even for those deported.

After that came the report that we got money from Homeland Security for the year.

The rule is that if you are a sanctuary State or City you don't get Homeland Security Money.

Look at Newsomes city.

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=15116

What liars. This needs to be exposed. The Federal Government is rewarding these states for their open door policy's.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Is the employer going to be sued for aiding and abettting this illegal criminal alien to cause damage upon American Taxpayers and Citizens?

ICE GET INTO THIS PLACE AND GET THE EMPLOYER

YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL REPORT, NOW
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Paige wrote:

The rule is that if you are a sanctuary State or City you don't get Homeland Security Money.

Look at Newsomes city.

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=15116
    It pays to have friends in high places (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, California, 8th District). Four-fifths of San Franciso fall in Pelosi's district.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Paige there is nothing that says sanctuary cities do not get federal funds. DHS funds are federal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Paige there is nothing that says sanctuary cities do not get federal funds. DHS funds are federal.
    You're right but there was an attempt to end emergency funding to santuary cities. The U.S. House passed was an amendment to the DHS appropriations bill. However, it was stripped in committee or something of that nature (don't remember exactly). I believe it was Tancredo who submitted the amendment (don't quote me on that). Pelosi didn't like it but there was nothing she could do to stop the amendment from passing in the House. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she had something to do with the amendments later demise.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gogo wrote:

You're right but there was an attempt to end emergency funding to santuary cities. The U.S. House passed was an amendment to the DHS appropriations bill. However, it was stripped in committee or something of that nature (don't remember exactly). I believe it was Tancredo who submitted the amendment (don't quote me on that).
    Yes, I remember something like that. Not sure. Right now there is no laws against sanctuary cities. It's going to take lawsuits to get rid of them.