Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Life Changing Thoughts

Life Changing Thoughts

* Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by going after all those who opposed them. We need to take Rome Back (The US) from our gooney Goo Goo Politicians before our Rome falls

* If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos.....then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation. Sounds like the US Political nut cases on both sides of the isle

* Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, And Avoid Disappointment. Sounds like the US Federal Government

* Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security. - Sounds like the US Federal Government

* Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. Nancy Pilosi's policy of staying below the radar is not working too well

* Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity- this is the US Federal Government
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with the above statements.

I agree with the above statements and will only add the one I learned a few years back when working with those type of people. { You do not break another man's rice bowl }
    Meaning you do not do a better job than him even if you could.
    BigMonkey