Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I lived in Palm Springs, not far from DHS and I am thrilled. Now they need to go into Choachella, Indio, Mecca etc. I use to work in Indio in a grocery store and a person from Canada asked if he was still in the USA.

But remember these gangs had a "decades-long" grip. So what took the authorities so long to smash them??

And I don't think Napolitano will whine too much about this raid, as it was against gangs (that were apparently at least in part comprised of illegals).

What I want to see are enforcement actions against employers who are hiring IAs. The law is the law -- whether against dangerous gangs or shady employers hiring illegal aliens.

How about it Janet?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can hardly wait to see the spin LaRaza and the other OBL's put on this,should be entertaining.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

70: Undocumented immigrants targeted by ICE
    Doing jobs Americans won't do? No, wait, the raid was because of RAAACISM.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Populist wrote:

And I don't think Napolitano will whine too much about this raid, as it was against gangs (that were apparently at least in part comprised of illegals).
    You're right, this was a gang raid, not an illegal alien raid. Lord knows Napolitano would never allow the raid to be characterized as an illegal alien raid. The employers of illegal and their employees are still relatively safe in California's 478 incorporated cities.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Main Entry: 2gang
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, walking, journey, from Old English; akin to Old English gangan
    Date: 15th century
    1 a (1): a set of articles : outfit <a gang of oars> (2): a combination of similar implements or devices arranged for convenience to act together <a gang of saws> b: group : as (1): a group of persons working together (2): a group of persons working to unlawful or antisocial ends ; especially : a band of antisocial adolescents
    2: a group of persons having informal and usually close social relations <watching TV with the gang>
    Hmm..the Obama administration is big on semantics. Why cannot we simply increase( more like continue) immigration raids on those businesses ( and the invaders working at such businesses) under the guise of conducting gang raids.

After all, illegal invaders are essential working to unlawful ends when they use stolen and or fradulent identification to usurp jobs from American citizens. It may be a stretch, but that has not seemingly bothered the Obama administration thus far.

Valleywide benefit expected from historic police action in DHS

Erica Solvig • The Desert Sun • DESERT HOT SPRING, CA.
    March 29, 2009

In the wake of Friday's unprecedented police sweep in Desert Hot Springs, officials across the Coachella Valley are hoping to see an overall decline in criminal activity that reaches far beyond one city.

“No city is an island,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12