Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Lindsey Graham lashes out on immigration

POLITICO

Lindsey Graham lashes out on immigration

By KASIE HUNT | 5/5/10 12:54 PM EDT

Graham criticizes White House outreach to other Republicans on immigration reform. AP

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) assailed President Barack Obama’s attempts to find other Republican senators willing to support immigration reform this year, calling the effort a “raw display of partisanship.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One sell out Republican and ObamaReidPelosi will call it a bi-partisan bill.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this continues on, Grahamnesty will back off supporting CIR in 2011.
    I hope they continue to piss him off, and other Republicans who dare to negotiate about amnesty.

He went on to list nine Democratic senators he believed wouldn’t support immigration reform: Jim Webb (Va.), Ben Nelson (Neb.), Max Baucus (Mont.), Robert Byrd (W.Va.), Claire McCaskill (Mo.), Jon Tester (Mont.), Byron Dorgan (N.D.), Mark Pryor (Ark.), and Jeff Bingaman (N.M.).

Hey, thanks Sen Graham!! We'll keep calling them to make sure they stay with us.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    He went on to list nine Democratic senators he believed wouldn’t support immigration reform: Jim Webb (Va.), Ben Nelson (Neb.), Max Baucus (Mont.), Robert Byrd (W.Va.), Claire McCaskill (Mo.), Jon Tester (Mont.), Byron Dorgan (N.D.), Mark Pryor (Ark.), and Jeff Bingaman (N.M.).

Hey, thanks Sen Graham!! We'll keep calling them to make sure they stay with us.
    I agree CR. I'll do so too (and Blanche Lincoln and Kent Conrad).

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

Thats right. One of those senators that Grahamnesty named is one of mine, Ben Nelson (D-NE) of the Health Care "Cornhusker Kickback" fame. I'm going to write him and suggest that the way he can make up for the Cornhusker Kickback is by NOT supporting any amnesty legislation. Its just too bad he's not up for re-election this year. But after all the grief he got from Nebraskans about the Health Care bull, I don't think he will dare vote for any shamnesty legislation.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</