Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham- Liberal Label Is Inaccurate

Posted on Sun, Jun. 08, 2008
    Graham: Liberal label is inaccurate
    ‘Don’t be tricked’ by opponents’ claims, Republican U.S. senator says, describing them as misleading
    By JAMES ROSEN
    jrosen@mcclatchydc.com
    WASHINGTON — Republican activists greeted U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham with polite applause at the S.C. GOP convention last weekend, while delivering thunderous ovations and raucous cheers for U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint and Gov. Mark Sanford.

For Graham, that was progress.

When the Seneca Republican appeared at the convention a year earlier, many party stalwarts booed him — a stunning rebuke for Graham’s leading role in pushing immigration reforms that would later fail in the Senate.

“I didn’t have an applause meter, but I thought I was well received,â€

I care not what comes from Grahams mouth . For it is surly a "Lie".
    If the people of South Carolina elect him again and have Forgotten his "Bigot" charge at them during a la raza convention . Then our ship has sunk on getting the rats out of office . Follow the money . I would bet it's a Who's who list for Graham of Business owners reaping the profits of Illegal labor at taxpayers expense . Oh God i pray the people are awake.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I posted this Graham info on another thread, but I'll post here again for an FYI so people can see how he is bought and paid for:
    --------

I hope there is enough awareness and grass roots opposition to dump Graham, but I fear that, with his huge special interest-funded warchest coupled with the power of incumbency, he will win. And what's scary is that he is relatively young and could well be around awhile.

See the link to his campaign contributions here:

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/ ... cycle=2008

Also, note that his top campaign contributor is "Nelson, Mullins et al" who contributed $108,091.
    A quick Google search revealed that this is a law firm which, among other areas, handles immigration matters. Here is an excerpt from their website:

"International business requires the swift movement of key executives, management personnel, and technical staff across national borders without disruption and legal entanglements...In addition, they assist companies in obtaining non-immigrant visas, extensions and changes of non-immigrant status to maintain continuity of employment for key executives and staff. The Firm also helps secure permanent resident status for eligible persons, including labor certifications, provides counsel and guidance securing key employees in merger and acquisition scenarios..."

Full link here:

http://www.nelsonmullins.com/areas_of_l ... mmigration

Finally, see that this firm's political committee contributed to John McCain's presidential campaign in late June 2007, just about when the Bush/McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill was defeated:

http://www.campaignmoney.com/committee. ... 5&cycle=08
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I posted this Graham info on another thread, but I'll post here again for an FYI so people can see how he is bought and paid for:
    --------

I hope there is enough awareness and grass roots opposition to dump Graham, but I fear that, with his huge special interest-funded warchest coupled with the power of incumbency, he will win. And what's scary is that he is relatively young and could well be around awhile.

See the link to his campaign contributions here:

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/ ... cycle=2008

Also, note that his top campaign contributor is "Nelson, Mullins et al" who contributed $108,091.
    A quick Google search revealed that this is a law firm which, among other areas, handles immigration matters. Here is an excerpt from their website:

"International business requires the swift movement of key executives, management personnel, and technical staff across national borders without disruption and legal entanglements...In addition, they assist companies in obtaining non-immigrant visas, extensions and changes of non-immigrant status to maintain continuity of employment for key executives and staff. The Firm also helps secure permanent resident status for eligible persons, including labor certifications, provides counsel and guidance securing key employees in merger and acquisition scenarios..."

Full link here:

http://www.nelsonmullins.com/areas_of_l ... mmigration

Finally, see that this firm's political committee contributed to John McCain's presidential campaign in late June 2007, just about when the Bush/McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill was defeated:

http://www.campaignmoney.com/committee. ... 5&cycle=08
    [b]McCAMNESTY and Graham should be pictured by the definition of "ELISTIST POLITICIAN"! The Elitist Politicians, their Elitist Contributors. Big Labor, Big Religion, Chamber of Commerce, Special Interest Groups, and former Elitist presidents of Third World Countries consider United States citizens only as “units of laborâ€

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The truly sad thing is, Lindsissy is probably right, he probably will have a long stay in the U.S. senate given that Juan McAmnesty won the state of South Carolina in the republican primary. This will tell you that there is something fishy here. Either the people of that state are uninformed enough to keep electing traitors or their election system is rigged. I truly pray that Lindsissy Grahamnesty will lose that seat this year but I'm not going to hold my breath. When it comes to the sheeple who refuse to wake up and pay enough attention to get this scum out of office, the same old saying keeps coming to mind...."If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough." As long as the people keep electing this kind of "representation" then their lives and the lives of their children and especially those of their grandchildren are going to be tough. That's all.

If by chance I find that Lindsissy has lost on election day, my neighbors will think that I've completely lost my mind because I will be dancing a jig in the middle of my street.

A while back I thought that Lindsay GrahamCRACKER would be history along with McCain. Something is definitely wrong. Why do these traitors keep getting put back into the picture?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    they are being funded by the elitist and have very little support by the people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    A while back I thought that Lindsay GrahamCRACKER would be history along with McCain. Something is definitely wrong. Why do these traitors keep getting put back into the picture?
    ButterBean , We are NOT America right now . May never be again ? Serious damage to our Courts and Attorneys (inmates) are running the asylum . A nation of half-laws and half-citizens is not a nation . All these sob's want is money money money . They are not good people , which anyone i believe can see by their very contempt for the general population .

POPULIST , excellent work on following Grahams money trail . The puke plain stinks of corruption !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

ALIPAC NOTE: Lindsey Graham is a disgrace to public office. He has pursued a radical pro amnesty agenda in Washington despite the outcry from over 80% of his constituents asking him to stop.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast