Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham...lionized again by another op-ed

The McClatchy Co. owners of 31 daily newspapers in 15 states is at it again with their op-ed pieces promoting the OBL and pro-illegal aliens. A week ago, they published an attack on Senator Dole in the Charlotte Observer. This week they have published an admiring piece on Graham in The State newspaper in Columbia, SC.

Posted on Sun, Jul. 08, 2007
    Lindsey Graham, stand-up guy
    By Brad Warthen - editorial page editor for The State - Columbia, SC newspaper owned by the McClatchy Co.

LINDSEY Graham is a stand-up guy.

I just thought somebody should say that before sensible, thoughtful folk completely forget about all the hollering we’ve recently heard about his advocacy of the defunct immigration bill.
    The ones doing the hollering won’t forget, or so they say. Remember the Angry White Male, who rose up and swept Newt Gingrich and his cohorts into power in Congress in 1994? Well, that guy is alive and well, and he’s really, really ticked off at Lindsey Graham. And John McCain.
    Ronald Reagan’s 11th Commandment is being broken all over the place, right over Sen. Graham’s skull. Some sample comments from my blog:
    • “Snake in the grass, closet liberal, supercilious, condescending, I-know-better-than-you-little-people Lindsey Graham. Government is the only business I know of in which the people who run it continually attempt to tell the customers why they’re wrong.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the newspapaers continue to scratch their butts, wondering why their ciculation is down.

Integrity, creditability, could have been had very easily by standing up years ago and yelling "Fellow Senators, we need to enforce our laws before it is too late."

Instead Senator Grahm and many others towed the money line.

"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often."

When you are a United States Senator you can get good press if you need it.. This might have cost Gramnasty a intern job or something that we will never hear about.. These guys do it all the time... Trade something for something else.... He is done....

roundabout said:
    "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often."

And yet it isn't funny in a way, yes, term limits for them ALL!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean, we've got two FULL diapers here in California.....Feinstein and Boxer.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Jean, we've got two FULL diapers here in California.....Feinstein and Boxer.
    Embarrassing and frustrating isn't it?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no place on that editorial page to comment. And I can't get on the blog either.

Why do I get a feeling Mr. Warthen wants it that way?

They can dish it out but they can't take it.