Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The aclu has as much respect for the United States as do the ILLEGALS!

lcct

The ACLU is a vital part of our free society.

Many people do not like this organization because they ensure our freedom. There are too many people who want to restrict that freedom, especially those Christian fundamentalists who do not accept our constitution's rule of separation of church and state as they want state sponsored religion, as long as it is their own.

But if the school had not backed down and admitted it was wrong to cutoff free speech, then the ACLU would have stood up for this most basic of American ideals. For that I am thankful.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Frankly I think someone should take the whole amnesty push to the ACLU.

There is no question that amensty is racist.. it is giving preferential treatment to lawbreaking Hispanics over law abiding people of all races. I think it also violates the equal protection laws of our constitution.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Frankly I think someone should take the whole amnesty push to the ACLU.

There is no question that amensty is racist.. it is giving preferential treatment to lawbreaking Hispanics over law abiding people of all races. I think it also violates the equal protection laws of our constitution.
    I actually tried that five years ago, wrote a letter to the ACLU making the above points. They didn't care, instead saying I should make the above points to Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Live Oak Students Want Peace Unity-Poll on Page!

"It's disrespectful to do it on Cinco de Mayo," said Jessica Cortez, a Live Oak sophomore. "They can be a patriot on some other day. Not that specific day."
    I want to know where these kids get such anti-American hate? Somebody taught them this. I want to know who.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Live Oak Students Want Peace Unity-Poll on Page!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    "It's disrespectful to do it on Cinco de Mayo," said Jessica Cortez, a Live Oak sophomore. "They can be a patriot on some other day. Not that specific day."
    I want to know where these kids get such anti-American hate? Somebody taught them this. I want to know who.
    Their parents and their enablers.

I'd like to tell this ungrateful twit that it's disrespectful to fly another flag in this country. You want respect? The SHOW respect!
    "

Scumbag lawyers love the smell of money, no wonder so many of the Elitist Politicians have "legal" training to help promote their careers and are members of the aclu; a License to Steal comes in handy when they are soaking the United States Taxpayers! Just follow the money!

Bowman,

That is very disappointing that the ACLU did not react. Did you have a relative who was waiting to immigrate here, so both your relative and your family were negatively impacted by the present de facto amnesty?

Was it that the ACLU would not take a case unless there was a real Plaintiff suffering harm, and in any case, they would probably have to wait until amnesty passed so they had something to attack.

I certainly hope the ACLU if presented with an actual situation would sue to uphold the Constitution. But I could be wrong.

Did LOHS officials make the right call when they sent four students home for wearing American flag clothing on Cinco de Mayo?

Yes (9%)

No (91%)

Total Votes:3635

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12