Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE: Secretary Napalitano on the Border with Greta

Secretary Napalitano is on the border, in Texas, talking to Greta Van Sustern. She is mentioning "Stone Garden Grants," and talking about increases along the border.

Greta is asking her about securing Tucson. Lots of hem hawing, and finally says that there is tribal concerns, and other excuse making. She does not think that the federal government is letting Arizona down. Strengthening corridor where violence occurs.

She is not giving acceptable answers.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Finally got to the comprehensive immigration reform blather. She is providing information for amnesty to the White House.

Greta is reading from newspaper out of Mexico about the violence occurring.

Greta is back to the Tucson sector again, and questioning the Secretary about the violence. Napolitano is saying that they have asked for more money for canine teams, agents, etc.

It is disturbing to listen to this person. "Removal of criminal aliens through the roof." What is she talking about?

Psalm 139:14
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The best part was when she said that the people in Arizona are upset because Congress hasn't passed amnesty for illegals yet.

No Ms. Napolitano, the people of AZ are not upset because the illegals didn't get amnesty, they are upset because they are not being deported!!

Now asking about Arizona SB 1070 and racial profiling. She said look it is in litigation, and we don't want 50 different immigration laws. Greta wants someone of stature to answer if this racially profiles or not. Secretary talking about facial challenge, not central theory of the federal government case.

Federal government believes in better laws through Congress (aka Amnesty). Things need to be litigated in court.

Law is misguided.

Mr. Obama cannot wave magic wand to do something in Congress.

She wants people to get right with the law.

Greta says that Republicans want two stages -

1) Secure the Border

2) Comprehensive Immigration

Democrats want it all together

Psalm 91

All Obama has to do is SAY HE WANTS THE BORDERS SECURED NOW!
    The LAWS are already there. Napolitano is a joke just like the rest of the administration.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

did anyone see the interview with the utah AG where apparently he wants his state to get a guest worker program,. even though that is clearly only something that the federal government can do.
    he must be a Dem because he mentioned a couple of times "comprehensive immigration reform"

I was gnashing my teeth throughout the entire "interview." Are today's TV journalists under some kind of censorship in that they can't, or won't, ask the tough questions? I would have demanded she qualify her statement about the border being as secure as it's ever been, why she asked for reinforcements when governor and why she feels that is no longer necessary, why our current (and very useful) laws are not being enforced, why why why? I wouldn't have backed down and acted like a deer in headlights.

keekee, i feel the same. I was surprised to see the ag of texas was R (RHINO) Welready have about 20 guess worker programs already. Did they stop the agriculture programs without me knowing it? If not, we already have our ag worker programs set. I resent having to fund these debates when we already have laws on the books. What is the dilema? Why do we need NEW laws?

Yeah I have some "tribal concerns" too. I guess they think it is Obama money too. Or they think the treaties can last forever when the citizens are no longer working to pay for them? Do they think that their friends the Mexicans who work for lower wages will be able to pay enough in that the Indians will still be able to get their entitlements? And the tribes buy into all this crap with no thought to how the indigenous peoples of Mexico have been treated by the same mixed bloods whose cause they now embrace? Recently several of us here posted articles about how the indigenous of Mexico feel about the mixed bloods encroaching on their private land - and it sure is not the same as the BS the US tribes are buying into right now. . . .

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202744.html

Just as with the citizens of Mexican descent, there are also tribal peoples here in AZ that support SB1070 but are not safe to exercise freedom of speech against the rulers of the tribes who buying the reconquista propaganda hook line and sinker. Yes they could find themselves disenrolled, which in a way is the ultimate harm. Is that not just another bullying way to enforce tyranny?

I think that the NDN's will find when "entitlements' come under attack, that they also are not immune. Personally I would think that the wise course would be to support the higher wage earners that pay into the system that supports them in their way of life - and that is not the drug cartels. NDN's need to realize that they could be doing lots worse.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned

Nappy A Tano

" Nappy a tano" Is a national disgrace. She Is a useless figurehead that Isn't qualified for anything beyond a dog catcher... She should have been fired long ago,but since the left wing progessives still need her to push their political agenda. she Is allowed to keep hanging around to stir the cauldren. She Is a bald face liar that has no regard for the sovereignty of our nation...