Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“It’s not fair what they’re doing to my wife,” he said in Spanish. “She’s been here 14 years. She doesn’t have a criminal record. She’s a good person.”
    She's been here for 14 years illegally and doesn't have a criminal record. Isn't that like JUMBO shrimp? It may not be recorded but she is a law breaker and has been for 14 years!

I do have empathy for the children but I had nothing to do with her coming here illegally and certainly nothing to do with the conception of her children!

He, as well as religious and immigration advocacy groups, are asking President Bush for a temporary moratorium on all detentions, deportations and workplace raids until stronger immigration reforms are enacted.
    There should be a moratorium on ALL IMMIGRATION. And the illegals need to be DEPORTED! We need to keep up with workplace raids.

What scares me is that Bush is more likely to act on this request and more quickly than he ever will regarding Campion and Ramos.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I've had it with the politicos double crossing of the American people and their double talk lies.

This government can take it's OPEN BORDERS with it's CRIMINAL INVADERS and shove it all up their collective arses with my foot along as an added benefit.
    .....and a stick of dynamite for that added burst of energy to get them off their collective a___ and realize we are as MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12