Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Local Group Getting Down to Business

NC Voice meets with Alamance
    County Commissioners

Staff reporter
    December 4, 2007

On Monday, December 3rd members of NC Voice attended the Alamance County Commissioners meeting and were afforded the opportunity to address the Commissioners. At that time a request was presented to the Commissioners to schedule a meeting with them for the purpose of discussing issues and details related to an ongoing investigation by the group into the activities of a large number of illegal businesses operating within the county.

Two of the Commissioners agreed to meet with NC Voice informally for that purpose and the date and agenda of that meeting will be set within the next couple of days. Details regarding the outcome of that meeting will be posted here as soon as they become available!
    http://www.ncvoice.info/
    UPDATE!

The local weekly newspaper (Alamance News) is supposed to carry a feature article on this in todays edition, and will be following our efforts closely in the future.

According to information I received late yesterday, a story featuring a local car dealer accused of money laundering and allegedly connected to illegal alien drug dealers will also appear in conjunction with our article. That story is still developing and as I understand it, an illegal alien was also arrested in connection with the case. More could possibly be caught up in the sting moving forward.

Combined with the recent developments concerning the NC Governor's decision to make admitance of illegal aliens into the NC Community College system, I'd say all-in-all it will be an interesting and emotional news day for the subscribers to this local paper.

Footnote: Yes, the "illegal businesses" referecnced in the quote above appear to be owned and operated by illegal aliens!

I'm looking forward to the development of all these stories. The horses are out of the barn and the train is rolling down the tracks...llegal aliens and their hugers get outta the way 'cause American Patriots are taking their country back...community by community, county by county, and state by state!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Update!

see:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-546289.html#546289

Also picked up a fresh protest permit this morning in case negotiations break down!