Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

London ‘Immigrant ’ Carnival Ends in Carnage with 488 ar

London ‘Immigrant Showcase’ Carnival Ends in Carnage with 488 Arrests

By News Team â‹… August 26, 2008 â‹… Email this post Email this post â‹… Print this post Print this post â‹… Post a comment

The Notting Hill Carnival, meant to be a “showcase of Britain’s immigrant community and diversityâ€

[quote]Tory London Mayor Boris Johnson said: “As a former resident of Ladbroke Grove, I have watched the Notting Hill Carnival go from strength to strength each year to become an internationally acclaimed event. Nothing beats the sounds of the steel pans, the aroma of delicious Caribbean food and the dazzling colours of the costume parade.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just fear that this sort of rioting will become commonplace in this country before too long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

I hope we are not looking into our future....it's terrible!

If Amnesty is granted in our country, I think that what happened in London will be tame compared to the public outrage and riots that will occur throughout our land!

Send the bill to the Ford Foundation, they are the ones who promote this multicultural BS.

I have been under the wrong impression for nearly 75 years--

I have been under the wrong impression for nearly 75 years--I had thought that we elected officials to see that the will of the people is what is done in government. That is what a Republic is all about. I admit there are times when the lack of knowledge on the part of the public requires stiff resistance from the politicians and a strong effort to explain the reasons for disageement, but in the end, it is not a republic if the will of the people is not obeyed. In a democracy, majority rules. In a republic:
    “A government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to LAW.â€

Re: I have been under the wrong impression for nearly 75 yea

Mr Bill, All true and to the point. Sadly, I'm afraid that in regards to our elected officials, the light is on but nobody is home...

[quote="misterbill"]I have been under the wrong impression for nearly 75 years--I had thought that we elected officials to see that the will of the people is what is done in government. That is what a Republic is all about. I admit there are times when the lack of knowledge on the part of the public requires stiff resistance from the politicians and a strong effort to explain the reasons for disageement, but in the end, it is not a republic if the will of the people is not obeyed. In a democracy, majority rules. In a republic:
    “A government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to LAW.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836