Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- My Latest Trial Date

Lone Protester- My Latest Trial Date 01/14/08

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there has been nothing but bad news since 2008 began? The economy is tanking, housing is crashing, all of the good jobs are heading overseas and the ones that are left available here are mostly being taken up by illegal aliens at sub minimum wages. And to top it off I read today that John McCain is leading the pack for the Republican nomination. Somedays it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed. But you got to if you want to earn a living to support your family.

I have to go out every day and put myself in situations that I do not like to be in just to survive. I do not like being forced to compete with illegal businesses and illegal aliens on a daily basis for my very survival. I do not like seeing, on a daily basis, all the rampant criminal activity that is going on in my industry. I do not like or appreciate being run out of business, illegally, by companies that have no right to be operating. And I do not like it that our justice and legal systems are unavailable to do something about it. Something so simple as to enforce our laws.

I protested that fact on July 16 2007 and got arrested for the crime of cursing. For calling someone a bad word because he told me he was employing illegal competition. It was me that went to jail and not him for his crime. And I have paid dearly for that. This is my first run in with the legal system and I do not like it at all. To be treated like a common criminal, when all I tried to do was bring attention to something that is against the law. Since my arraignment on July 21st, I have been to court four different times for the act of cursing. Once the prosecutor demanded that I plead guilty and I refused. The next time he threatens to level another charge against me, five months after I was arrested, if I didn’t plead guilty. Again I refused, and surely enough, I have a second charge laid on me.

And believe it or not, January 23 2008 is my court date. At 800 am, I am to finally appear before a jury of my peers for my awful crime. After seven months and five tries in court my case is finally going to be heard. It is a scary feeling and it plays hell on your nerves but I am going to stand up for what I feel is right, even if I have to spend two months in jail. My rights were violated that day, my right to protest, my first amendment right to free speech and my Miranda rights were violated and everybody seems to conveniently forget those facts like the police and the prosecutor have done. And sooner or later, somewhere in the appellate process if I am found guilty, I will be vindicated for those reasons.

And meanwhile, in the home construction industry in Columbia, SC, I am still competing on a daily basis with companies that employ illegal aliens. Nothing has been done about them. They are permitted to remain in business by the same establishment that is currently prosecuting me for cursing one of them. Talk about a catch-22 situation. I am in the midst of one. Lol. And talking about all the bad news, why doesn’t someone start a news web site that only shows good news, things that make you smile and feel good instead of all the murder, crime and mayhem, and weird things like John McCain being the Republican front runner. I do know one thing for sure, if he becomes the president I can kiss my business bye bye for good.

Lone, hang in there buddy. Hopefully it will get better.. I know it can't get much worse.

I have spent the better part of my day today looking at homes for sale in other countries.

Anyone come up with some good ways to dump my US currency and a good country to move too, please let me know.

Packing my bags in North Carolina )))

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You are not by yourself.. and if you think it's just the US.. think again, Europe, England, Austrailia, Japan... they are all getting nasty... dont run just yet.... it's better in numbers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lone,

Huge hugs and lots of prayers buddy. It might not help, but you are one of my heroes. I put you in the same category as our founding fathers, you stood up for my liberties and I thank you.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lone. Thank you for putting yourself out there. I am sorry that the law is so unfair when it comes to illegal immigrants. I am praying that the jury can understand how you felt when taking on an employer who illegally operates while your arrested for cussing. Keep us posted.

Can you tell us who the employer is and where it is at. If we use it we can protest it.

I protested that fact on July 16 2007 and got arrested for the crime of cursing. For calling someone a bad word because he told me he was employing illegal competition. It was me that went to jail and not him for his crime. And I have paid dearly for that. This is my first run in with the legal system and I do not like it at all. To be treated like a common criminal, when all I tried to do was bring attention to something that is against the law.

You know what we should do.. I know it is out there, but I would think we should contact the ACLU, those other traitors and see what they have to say about this American being arrested for expressing his opinion; regardless of the verbage used; and see what they plan to do about it.

Hi loneprotester. I know you will have the love and support of your family and many others and the hand to hold of a little girl who loves her daddy.

You will continue to be in the prayers of many.

Matthew 18:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi loneprotester. I know you will have the love and support of your family and many others and the hand to hold of a little girl who loves her daddy.

You will continue to be in the prayers of many.

Matthew 18:20
    My 5 year old little girl just read me a list of 50 words she memorized for school. And most of my friends will be with me in court and quite a few Minutemen also.

LoneProtester- keep us posted on the courtcase,please. We are all behind you. I still can not believe all this over a cuss word. Insane!
    Your little one memorized 50 words for school!!
    I'm lucky if I can remember to turn the headlights off if I get out of my car at night,terrible but true.

Rawhide!

Is there someone (the judge, prosecutor, your lawyer) we can write to, in support of you? Like as character references? Or would that not help at this point?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast