Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not sure we have enough time to do it, but would you like for us to try to get a group of people outside the courthouse protesting? Or do you think it would do more harm then good?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am not sure we have enough time to do it, but would you like for us to try to get a group of people outside the courthouse protesting? Or do you think it would do more harm then good?
    It would probably do more harm than good, but I am going to be interviewed on the courthouse steps when it is over with. The same thing happened last time and people were at every window and door of the building watching us. There were about 15 people there supporting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Is there someone (the judge, prosecutor, your lawyer) we can write to, in support of you? Like as character references? Or would that not help at this point?
    There was a call in rally for me the last time, people from everywhere called the judge, prosecutors office and the chief of police number and gave them hell. The prosecutor is determined to push it as far as he can, and I am too. I think the Minuteman groups ,individually, are going to be sponsoring another rally for me in the next few days. It's a darn good feeling to know that people everywhere are behind me, that helps out a lot when I walk into that courtroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    LoneProtester- keep us posted on the courtcase,please. We are all behind you. I still can not believe all this over a cuss word. Insane!
    Your little one memorized 50 words for school!!
    I'm lucky if I can remember to turn the headlights off if I get out of my car at night,terrible but true.

Rawhide!
    She is not only smart but she can sing all of Hannah Montanas song pretty good too. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I protested that fact on July 16 2007 and got arrested for the crime of cursing. For calling someone a bad word because he told me he was employing illegal competition. It was me that went to jail and not him for his crime. And I have paid dearly for that. This is my first run in with the legal system and I do not like it at all. To be treated like a common criminal, when all I tried to do was bring attention to something that is against the law.

You know what we should do.. I know it is out there, but I would think we should contact the ACLU, those other traitors and see what they have to say about this American being arrested for expressing his opinion; regardless of the verbage used; and see what they plan to do about it.

I wrote the ACLU 3 different times right after I got out of jail and am still waiting for a response from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Lone, hang in there buddy. Hopefully it will get better.. I know it can't get much worse.

I have spent the better part of my day today looking at homes for sale in other countries.

Anyone come up with some good ways to dump my US currency and a good country to move too, please let me know.

Packing my bags in North Carolina )))
    The Philippines are an excellent country to buy a home in. Everything is cheap and everybody speaks English. Real Estate prices are very low also. Our condo in Manila cost us under 400 dollars a month. It is new, and in a very good part of the city. If you are interested pm me and I can send you some info and email addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Lone,

Huge hugs and lots of prayers buddy. It might not help, but you are one of my heroes. I put you in the same category as our founding fathers, you stood up for my liberties and I thank you.
    I do not feel like a hero but they have made me mad and I am most definitely going to stand up for my rights.

Hang in there Loneprotester!

I think your persitence will pay off and you will get the first bit of good news in 2008 after your court appearance.

There's a lot of grandstanding from "their" side and I've seen many victories for people that take "them" to task.

You're in my prayers!

working4change
    Loneprotester---I will be praying for you and your family. I wish you the very best.

Loneprotester, Please be strong, tho I know it is hard at this time... and do try to think positive. You are in my thoughts & prayers for success, strength & serenity. Good luck.

http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... egalAliens

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast